#1

Park Chanyeol was a name that anyone would recognize in an instant. Why? Because he was the lead rapper, an all-rounder of the greatest boy band of the era, SKY. The group was of three members, Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin and Park Chanyeol who called themselves Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol. Hence, SKY. The band was known for almost everything they did. Their moves made the ladies thirsty, their songs made everyone dance and their visuals made the whole world drool.

Sehun and Kai had their romantic interests outside the agency, unlike Chanyeol who had his eyes fixed on a cute petite trainee, Byun Baekhyun. The boy had a voice like the sweetest honey and his visuals could make you drop dead.

The trainees were told to practice with the idols for the upcoming tour and the practice hours were more difficult since they were only allowed very short breaks in the middle. "Take a 5, everyone," the choreographer announced and walked out. 

Everyone sighed out in relief before falling on the floor with a loud groan. Two of the trainees had brought a few bottle of juice which they distributed to everyone. While Kai and Sehun were busy texting their boyfriends, Chanyeol was busy staring at a certain trainee he had taken a liking to. 

"Why don't you go and ask his name if you're that curious?"

"I already know his name. Byun Baekhyun." Sehun and Kai scoffed at their friend, "Now you're a stalker?"

Chanyeol only glared at them before continuing to glance at Baekhyun. "Have you heard of confessing, Yeol?" The rapper glared at his snickering friends, "Shut up. I will ask him soon."

Chanyeol knew how much of a problem it would be if they dated but he could care less when it came to Baekhyun since their company was completely against trainees and artists dating. One night, when everyone was asleep, he reached Baekhyun's dorm to drag him out.

Chanyeol was a stranger to Baekhyun but the younger followed him. Why? Who would not? It was Park Chanyeol, the man that the nation wanted. The platinum blonde without a word let the brunette drag him out to the roof since he was also their senior in the same company. 

The city was bright with lights beneath them while the sky was lit up with countless stars that shimmered around the moon. Baekhyun hugged his body feeling the gush of cold wind brush past him. The taller nodded to himself and hugged the younger from behind sharing his warmth with the other.

Baekhyun's eyes widened in pure shock. They were so close that the younger could feel the warm breath of the other on his ear. He was close to the idol he had been obsessed over ever since their debut. His heartbeat was becoming erratic from how close they were. "What-what are you doing, sunbae?", he stuttered out his teeth chattering from the coldness of the night.

"I really did not want to do this but I can't keep this feeling to myself, Baekhyun.", Chanyeol husked out pulling Baekhyun closer to him before slowly turning the other to face him. The older male took a minute to admire the other.

Yes, the younger was a trainee and they had seen each other a lot but never this close. Baekhyun's ears were red as he tucked a loose strand behind his ear. "Byun Baekhyun, I really really love you. I thought this feeling would go away and told myself that you were just a crush but now I can't stop thinking about you or stop myself from getting jealous when I see someone touching you. I really love you, Baekhyun.", he said his eyes shining with sincerity.

Baekhyun lifted his eyes to meet the other's gaze on him. He could swear that his cheeks were red from how shy he was. Park Chanyeol had been his crush for a long time and the reason why had worked hard to join under SM, just to be closer to him. He had admired the elder for a long time and the confession felt surreal to him, like something out of a story book.