His hands roam my body, exploring my skin with his fingers. We break apart and I lift my shirt up over my head. His eyes widen in surprise.

Before we can continue there's a knock on the door.

"Shit. Shit!" I whisper as I jump up grab my shirt.

I throw it on as Harry yells. "Who is it?"

"It's me ya twat." Jim.

I sit on the couch and try to look as normal as possible. My heart is beating out of my chest so I take a few deep breaths to try and calm myself.

I see Harry adjust himself as he makes his way to the door.

I chuckle and he gives me the finger. "What do you want?" He says as he opens the door.

"Hello to you too." He steps through the door. "We need to. Oh good you're here Penelope. I was going to come see you next."

There isn't a hint of suspicion which instantly relaxes me.

"Slight change of plans. We need to head right to Washington after the show in Philly. There is some presidential thing so the roads will be closed when we would have originally been driving in. We will need the trucks to go straight to the arena and buses can go to hotel." He takes a swig of his water. "So Penelope can you call the hotel and see if our rooms can be available a night earlier? If not ask if we can park the buses in the lot and have early check in."

I nod. "Of course. I'll go do that right now."

I stand up and make my way to the door. "Oh Penelope. Ask if they can provide us with breakfast in the meeting room too."

"Of course. I'll let you know what they say as soon as possible."

"Great thank you."

I grab my purse after I slip on my sneakers. "I'll see you in the morning Harry."

"Night P." He waves giving me a look of disappointment. I know, me too.

I hear Jim start talking again as I leave. "I saw your post today."

I close the door and leave them to it.

I open the door to my room Maddy is laying in bed watching TV.

"Hey! There you are! How was your day with Harry?" She sits up waiting for my reply. "You have two shopping bags of coffee over there." She points to the corner.

"Oh awesome. It was amazing. I'll tell you about it in a minute I have to call the hotel in DC. We have to leave Philly early. I'll explain in a minute."

"Okay. Do you need help?"

I shake my head. "No can you just mute that for a few minutes though?"

She nods and turns it on mute. I open my laptop and find the hotel's number.

I call Jim and let him know the good news. After several minutes I was able to get us several rooms early but not all. We would ask people to volunteer to bunk or they could sleep on the buses if they preferred. They were giving us a buffet breakfast for free for the inconvenience even though it was our fault.

"That was hilarious to witness. What was that voice you used?" Maddy asks laughing while turning the TV volume back on.

"My customer service voice?" I ask laughing. "I know it's so fake but it works like a charm."

"Yeah clearly." She says still laughing. "Okay so tell me all about today!"

After telling Maddy about my wonderful day with Harry, leaving the kissing out of course, we start getting ready for bed. I can barely keep my eyes. I decide to text Harry to thank him again when I realize he already texted me earlier. I must not have seen it with my phone calls.

I wish Jim hadn't come.

And another one.

I miss you. My bed is cold. Come sleep with me.

And last one.

See you tomorrow. Sweet dreams.

I hope he doesn't think I was ignoring him. I go to text him but sigh as I take the covers off.

"Tell Harry I say hi." Maddy says as she rolls over and laughs.

I reach his door and knock. He opens it with annoyed look that turns into a giant grin.

I walk through and take his hand as we closes the door.

"I'm exhausted so were just going to sleep. Come on."

He chuckles and follows me. "As you wish."

When we reach the bed he grabs me and pulls me down. I giggle as he rolls on top of me.

"Harry. I meant it. Sleep."

"I know. I just needed to do this first." He leans down and kisses me. Soft and slow.

I put my arms around him, pulling him closer. His full weight is on me now and I love it. I want more. So much more but I'm struggling to stay awake.

He lifts off and I release my hold on him. "Okay come on. Let's go to sleep."

We crawl up the bed and I fit myself in his nook. I love that I fit perfectly in it. He smells so good. A mix of mint from his toothpaste and the faint smell of his cologne.

"Goodnight Harry. Thanks again for today. I had a great time." I say nuzzling him.

He kisses my hair and wraps his arm around me. "Me too sweet pea. Goodnight."

I fall asleep with a smile on my face.