27 🌙 Who's a flirt now

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, go ahead. Be as dirty as you want. We're not looking." Ezra threw a sticky chunk of popcorn at me and I turned to him with an eyeroll.

"Oh fuck o-o-off." I laughed, throwing the chunk back towards him, while he tried his best to keep his eyes on the movie. Shaking my head I unlocked my phone, my heart already beating faster at the sight of her name.

Luna: Mmhh good to know. I'm at a Halloween party, it's fun... But my thoughts are having even more fun with you. ;) Little hint: your voice sounds damn good in my ear, calling me yours. Just some thoughts...

Fuck Luna, what are you doing to me. You're definitely drunk texting me, but if you want to have fun I'll give you fun.

Me: And what's fun to you? Does it involve what we would have done in the library if that guy didn't interrupt us? Cause I have been thinking about that too.

Luna: Mmh, maybe... definitely :p You have to admit it was getting pretty heated. The thought of it is turning me on again.

Me: Mhh... Same... I was so close to unbuttoning that jeans...

You started it Luna. My heart was pounding with excitement, and that wasn't the only part of me. Thoughts of kissing her again and pulling her close to me were haunting me, distracting me, making me want to be with her at that party.

Luna: I wish you had.

Oh damn... I gazed at my phone, my mouth parted and my thoughts floating. Her little text just gave me and extensive case of butterflies, and it made me squirm in my spot.

Me: Maybe next time, let's not turn each other on like that in a public place though ;)

Luna: What's the fun in that... ;)

Luna, you definitely know what to say to make me lose my mind. I took a breath while another rush of tingles surged through me.

A loud cuss sounding through the room made my thoughts shift back to reality. "Holy fuck!" Levi said loudly, his hand nervously going through his hair while his eyes remained on his phone. "I'm screenshotting that! Jesus!" He cussed once more while squirming in his seat the same way I did.

"What?" Ezra instantly sounded like he was worried. "What dude?" His curiosity got the better of him when he raised his voice before throwing some popcorn at Levi and I was in the middle of that crossfire.

Levi didn't hesitate to look up. "Grace just snapped me." He smiled and if heart emojis could have replaced his eyes, they would have. "She's so fine as fuck! Damn cute firefighter costume." He said in awe, and if she was fine, then he was definitely whipped.

"Ask one of her friends, I bet Sophia is dressed as a witch." Ezra huffed annoyed before stuffing his mouth with another hand of popcorn. "She doesn't even need to dress up for that. Ha!" He laughed at himself, his mouth full.

"Ez... watch out o-or you'll t-t-turn into Pinocchio." I shook my head at him, knowing he was just all talk.

"I'm not lying man... I said hi to her at the café today, you know, trying to be nice to her, and she just ignored me! Nah ah... She's a witch, I'm one thousand percent sure!" Ezra scowled at the both of us and I kind of felt for him because the look of rejection on his face towered over the confident tone of his voice while I replied to Luna.

Me: Again, specify fun? ;)

Levi once again chuckled at his phone before sounding nervous and excited. "Guys, I don't even have to ask, she just sent me one." His eyes were wide, like he had just seen a ghost or some other Halloween creature, but a hot one. "Jules, pal if you don't get Luna, somebody else definitely will." Levi scraped his throat.