I look back to see the same guy who punched Alonso. He have tattoos all over his arms and neck. Is he even sixteenth. He smirk and said: "done checking me out."

I frown while he chuckle and said: "you really are innocent huh."

I bit my lip and said: "what are you doing here?"

He sighed and said: "well I'm sorry about the things Alonso did to you."

I nodded and then he said: "I'm here to give you an advice too."

I bit my lip while he place his hand on the locker and come closer to my ear and whisper: "stay away from Alonso he's going to destroy your life."

I gasp while he stood up straight and i said: "but he's always with me and why would he do that?"

He rub his temple and said: "let's go to the classroom you will be staying beside me all the time untill and unless you have some friends."

I nodded and said: "but what about your friends?"

He chuckle and said: "i don't have friends."

I frown and stand infront of him and said: "well then i will be your first friend."

Saying this i brought my hand out while he smirk and said: "you really are a cutie."

Saying this he shake my hands and we walk inside the class. Alonso look at us and his eyes immediately narrow and he said: "look the slut is here."

Everyone look at me while the tattoo guy  wait i don't even know his name said: "fuck off Alonso stop being such a whiny baby. Calling her a slut just because she reject you onky makes your more fucking pathetic."

Everyone started to chuckle while he hold my hand and started to take me towards an empty bench in the back. I
I smile and said: "thank you for saving me."

He noded and i said: "uh.. What's your name?"

He chuckle and said: "oh cutie my name is Leon."

I gasp and said: "really!?"

He raise his brow and said: "yeah why?"

I bit my lip and said: "my brother name is Leon."

He scoff and said: "did i just got bro zoned?"

I gave him a soft smile and said: "He's dead."

Leon sighed and quickly hug me and said: "well I'm not and I'm not gonna say that i can be your brother but we can be friends. Okay little baby?"

I grin and said: "okay!"

He smile and said: "you know you are the only one with whome i smile at."

I look at him with a shock expression on my face and said: "but why?"

He shrug and said: "i despise other people and well you are a small little bean so i can't hate you."

I chuckle and said: "thank you!"

He smirk and said: "your most welcome."

I smile and said: "since we are friends i can help you with anything you want?"

He look at me and then look infront and immediately started to smirk as if he is thinking about something and said while opening his belt: "fine give me a blowjob and help me with my boner."