Chapter 12

Hero's POV

Filming has almost come to an end. What seemed like an insurmountable task to begin with has flown by. Jo and I have been spending almost every day together after we leave set and we switch back and forth between who stays in who's room here and there. Some nights we come within an inch away from fully giving ourselves to one another, and others we stay up whoever falls asleep first watching movies or just holding each other, talking in the dark.

As much as I'm with her, I still can't seem to get her out of my head. As far as the sex goes, we have held off this long. Sure, there have been nights where we could have easily just taken it a little further, but I want to make sure it's the perfect place and time. I get the feeling Jo isn't all that sexually experienced, but I would never come right out and ask her that.

As much as we've grown closer personally, I'm not sure our fellow cast mates and crew really have a clue as to what's been going on. I, for one, think our time behind closed doors together has made our on-screen chemistry even that much stronger. Even when the camera is rolling, our kisses feel electric, like no one else is in the room. The hardest part has been shooting scenes where I've seemed to have broken "Tessa's" heart into a million pieces. The way Jo looks at me with tears in her eyes makes mine want to break even more. I can't imagine hurting this girl.

As our time together is coming to an end, I want to end our journey together with something special. After we wrap our final scene in a few days I've planned a date; just the two of us.