chapter 10: pure beauty

Start from the beginning

"No wait no I take it back I take it back!"

"To late, now you only have 4 minutes." I taunted. I heard him get out of bed and scramble around his room. I think Ezra heard too because he busted out of his room putting on his torn up jacket.

"Race you there!" Ezra said to Leia. I rolled my eyes as they ran down the corridor. As long as they don't break my ship again then I like it when they play like that. Luke was still bustling about in there so I slowly followed them to the Silver Sky not bothering to run. Ventress preferred to sleep in my ship and I obliged. The only ones left were Rex and Obi-Wan. And knowing them they're probably already there. I opened the door to the main hanger and saw Ventress and Rex loading crates on my ship.

"What are those."

"Good morning Commander, these are pieces of scrap metal we collected for all your new laser swords." I rolled my eyes and gave him a sly smile. He spent 4 years fighting alongside Anakin Skywalker and I, he knows what a light saber is! I threw my bag on board. I'm just now realizing how often my copilot changes. Luckily there was two seats behind both pilot and copilot chair. Not to mention a decent sized sofa near the enterence with a decent sized table. Obi-Wan's people did an amazing job on my ship. It looks brand new. All the leather was either replaced or mended and cleaned. Every piece of metal in here seemed like it was polished and I checked the wiring. Pitch perfect. Hopefully this would be one of our easier missions. Everyone on the base was asleep except for us. Luke came running out barely dressed. He had a basic black shirt with black pants. His shoes were in his hand and his com link in the other. Could be worse. I sat down and fired up the converters, put the system online and when they were done loading the three crates I raised the ramp. We were in the air, Obi-Wan and Rex sat behind us while Ezra and Luke talked on the sofa. Ventess examined the spare parts in th back and Leia was my copilot. Right where she belonged. By my side. We were officially out of the atmosphere and I gave Leia the cue. She smiled and pulled the large lever back. With a big flash we were in hyperspace. Ezra and Luke were cute together. they would make the best of friends one day. I got out of my seat and went to my bedroom. I shut the door and I did something that even shocked myself. I was doing it again, willingly this time though. I took Anakin's light saber and placed it in both my hands while crossing my legs on the floor. I felt my awakeness slipping away. I was falling into another vieion. Now that my mind was clear perhaps this vision will be more clear then the last one. A silver flash and I was on the temple again. The same one as last time I was walking away from Anakin. But then something strange happened, I saw the whole scene from not my point of view. It was like 3rd person or something because I could see both of us. I saw the back of his head hang low and I descended down the steps of he jedi temple. Then another silver flash. I saw almost an identical scene. Except instead of me walking away, I was slowly walking forward. And instead of Anakin's dirty brownish blonde hair I saw a metallic black mask. I was a couple years older then I am now considering the lekku and facial markings. I also saw a young teenager behind the man I determined to be Vader. He had dark blue hair and he wore dirty orange clothes. Ezra! I was still seeing all of this from 3rd person point of view. Suddenly Vader spoke up.

"It was foretold you would be here. Our long awaited meeting has come at last."

"I'm glad I gave you something to look forward to." Older me said. Yes! I'm 32 and as snippy as ever! No wait focus Ahsoka, focus.

"We need, not, be adversaries. The Emperor will show you mercy if you tell me where the remaining jedi can be found."

"There are no jedi! You and your inquisitors have seen to that!" Older me spat at him. I'm not gonna lie, I'm slightly confused.

"Perhaps this child will confess what you will not."

"I was beginning to think I knew who you were, behind that mask. But I was wrong! My master could never be as vile as you!"