~Chapter 8~

I JUST REALIZED I LEFT YOU GUYS ON A SORTA CLIFF HANGER

Also like last chapter when I asked for you to decided the fate if Stress, I don't know what I was expecting but some of y'all are bloodthirsty.

Chapter is a filler and meant to work on world building.

Cleo was a simple person. Or I guess undead person. She delt with a lot of designing complicated things, but she herself was a simple person. However on of the not so simple things in her life was the fact that she was so close to the Queen of another kingdom.

Queen Stress was such a bubbly person. She, Stress, and False got along so well. And now here she is, going over the decorations of the garden, while waiting for some news. From what Cleo had heard The Assassin had broken into the castle and had almost murdered Stress.

She didn't know anything after that or details. But she did see the broken window and the ruined flower bushes that she worked so hard on. Though now she had an excuse to change the design of that area. She'd have to draw that up before giving it to the gardeners.

The zombie made her way back inside to Palace. She had other stuff to attend to. Like the very bland library. She knew Xisuma didn't really have much care for what places of the palace looked like, heck she was the one who has suggested to the job to Joe.(who then told X)

Honestly the library wasn't very high on the list of things to do. Not many people went there but she went there and couldn't really stand it. It was so dead. Cleo normally used to library as a place to work and study. So the was a table the was just filled with her stuff and surprisingly no one ever touched it.

Cleo opened the doors of the library to see the dark brown wood of the bookshelves. She made her way to her table when here eye caught of some blonde hair and the reflective light of glass on goggles.

"False?" Cleo asked.

False turned and smiled at Cleo, "Hey Cleo."

"What are you doing?" Cleo asked coming closer to see multiple different maps of different types. Although the biggest and the one False was looking at was a map of all the kingdoms.

"Trying to connect some dots since Stress almost got...murdered," False said, saying the last part quietly, "Do you know how she's doing?.I heard some poison got into her."

"No I don't," Cleo responded, "I'm not even sure what happened myself. Hey what's with this map?" Cleo asked, hoping to change the subject

"Like I said I'm trying to connect some dots. Hoping I can see if I can find connections to other kingdoms," False replied before pointing to a spot in the map, "The kingdom of Xleika is know for their exotic items. I believe the Queen is allied with a coven of witches. So we could probably ask them about poisons."

False pointed to another point on the map, "The kingdom of Yausay has been known for some pretty crazy stuff as well," she said, "Such as ghosts. Heck I'm pretty sure one of the Princes has something weird going on with hime."

"Hold on, what's so surprising about ghosts?" Cleo asked.

"They're dead."

"So am I."

"Are you though?"

"Great question let's continue with this," Cleo said using her whole are to motion towards the map.

"Right, The Kingdom of Nikigi is nearly abandoned at this point, but the do have something to do with shadows."

"I think you're over thinking it False," Cleo said, "I mean I know it's your job to like protect everyone in the kingdom, but slow down."

False sighed, "I don't know. Maybe it just be better to ask others for help," False said, "I'll run that by Xisuma next time I see him."

"You do that," Cleo said as she left False and head towards her table. All the information False had told her was still processing in her mind. But Cleo shook her head and started at the papers in front of her, that wasn't her concern at the moment. Besides she had a job to do.

So I'm back.... But I'll probably disappear again XD

I was thinking about writing another fanfiction related to thins on in the sense that it is in the same world. What do you think?

Anyways I finally update, hoped you enjoyed it.

~Sunny