Chapter 29: Uchiha's Power

Start from the beginning

"You want to know? It's quite simple really."

"We're here to take you hostage." Inari was peering right behind a wall. The two caught sight sight of him and sent him a murderous glare in return.

Tsunami widened her eyes.

"Inari! Don't get closer!" She yelled, looking at him dead in the eyes. He froze, frightened at the presence of the two gang members that were right in front of him.

"Now, we need to get you to Gato." They pulled her arm and yanked her away. She struggled to break free of their grasp. They were too fucking strong.

"Your attempts to break free is nothing but futile efforts." One snarled at her, dragging her away even harder. Tsunami felt the pain course through her arms as she was taken right outside of the dock.

Just when they were a few meters away from the house, they heard a voice.

"Hey! Eat this!" Someone yelled from behind. They looked behind and saw Inari throw 2 empty cans right at their face. The sharp metal cut their cheeks.

Blood slid down their faces.

"You brat!" They yelled, letting go of Tsunami and making their way towards the little boy in question. They unsheathed their blades and were ready to slice Inari in half.

He gulped, seeing as this was now the end of the line for him.

"Inari!" Tsunami yelled, trying to get up from her position. Just before the blade could reach Inari, another voice made itself clear to the world around them.

"Don't move." They heard behind them. They froze almost immediately due to the coldness of the voice that was directed right towards them.

Inari disappeared in a split second and appeared sitting on the deck. He widened his eyes, looking right in front of him. The two looked around and saw Naruto looking at them.

"You two are wasting my time," said Naruto, pulling out a kunai from his holster and holding it tightly in his hands. The two members of Gato's gang got a smirk on their faces.

"It's just another kid! Let's get him!" The other nodded, rushing right towards Naruto like a speeding bullet. Though they were obviously much slower than a speeding bullet.

Naruto just stood there, completely silent.

"What's wrong! Scared out of your mind?!" One yelled, gripping his katana so tightly that the hilt could shatter in absolute pieces. Naruto did not do anything at all.

Just this made them uneasy.

In a split second, Naruto appeared right in front the two. "I'm just out of your league," said Naruto, using his leg and brought it up to kick one of their faces.

"AGHH!" He yelled, feeling the pain rise up to his face. More blood slithered right down his face as he fell to the ground, feeling the agony of the pain that risen to his brain.

Naruto ducked down to avoid a katana being struck through his brain. He looked up with his deadly but lifeless eyes and did one slick and fast motion with his kunai.

In a split second, a large gash appeared on the last man's chest. He widened his eyes, not paying attention to the fact that Naruto maneuvered his way around him and kicked him in the head.