Chapter 29: Uchiha's Power

Start from the beginning

"The Hunter-nin."

~~~

Naruto slowly awoke from sleeping through the whole day. He sat right up and looked around the room. He raised an eyebrow, seeing that no one was there.

Are they at the bridge? Shit. Naruto thought, getting right up and putting on his attire for the day. Naruto slightly groaned, walking down the stairs where Tsunami was at.

"Are the others at the bridge?" Asked Naruto, getting a nod from Tsunami in return.

"They are. Your sensei thought it would be a good idea for you rest for the day. He said something about you training way too hard." Naruto nodded, understanding what she was saying to him.

"He didn't think you would wake up for the day." Naruto formed an 'O' with his mouth before nodding his head once more. He made his way out of the house.

"I'll get going." Naruto ran out of the door and onto the wood deck that was just right outside the house that Tazuna and the other had allowed them all to stay in.

Naruto ran into the the woods and applied chakra towards his feet. He walked up the trunk of the tree and stood on the thick branch that was sticking right out side of the tree.

I should be able to get there in 10 minutes. Naruto thought, jumping right on a tree. He was observing his surroundings very carefully for any suspicious along the way.

While Naruto was in mid-air, he saw something to the side of him. He raised an eyebrow.

A dead boar. Naruto thought, stopping his momentum and looked at the dead boar that was laying right on the ground. He furrowed his eyebrows, jumping right on the ground.

Naruto walked right up towards the boar and observed it carefully.

Hm? It seems to me that someone was practicing their sword skills. Naruto thought, looking all around him. There were marks on the tree that indicated that someone was here.

This boar hasn't rotten too. So it must have been recently. Naruto thought, looking even further from their current starting point. He narrowed his eyes as he saw more marks up ahead.

They marks lead to Tazuna's house. Naruto thought, retracing his steps once more. Naruto looked back as he made his way towards Tazuna's house.

Sorry, I'll be there later. Naruto thought, turning his away once more and focusing on getting back and seeing if his suspicions were true. Though he had a sneaking suspicion that his suspicion was true.

Naruto jumped from tree to tree, slightly gritting his teeth. There could be a chance that he was too late and that he had let the two of them in the house to die when he could have changed it.

~~~

Two men barged into the house that Tsunami and Inari were in. She widened her eyes, turning around and saw the two of them with their own weapons.

"Who are you?" Asked Tsunami, using a ladle to protect herself with. The two laughed, not even provoked one bit by her so-called 'weapon' of choice.

"That ladle won't help you at all."

"I asked you, who are you?!" Tsunami gripped the ladle even tighter than before. The two had a menacing glare as they readied themselves just incase she would try and retaliate.