"Wow, you look hot baby. I mean, wow!" I beamed, admiring my figure in the mirror. I wasn't skinny, I was actually kind of chubby. My thighs were thick, my ass was big and breasts were practically falling out. I sucked in, watching my stomach looked toned and my waist slender. "Stop sucking in right now, you're gorgeous." I exhaled, my stomach going back to its regular size. Running a hand over my body, I smiled. Actually happy with how I looked.

"You're right, and if Aaron doesn't like it, then he can go fuck himself."

"That's my girl." Tessa exclaimed, slapping my ass. I squealed, jumping forward, but my laughter came to a stop when something else came to mind.

"What's wrong babes?" I sighed, turning around to face my best friend.

"Do you think what me and Tristan did is considered cheating?" I've felt incredibly guilty about our moment in the gym, but yet, I didn't regret it. A part of me was actually happy that it happened.

"Well you only made out, right? Besides Aaron's the one who's said you're not exclusive. If he has a problem with it, then he's a hypocrite. Anyways, my cousin who works at Ghost said she saw Aaron leaving with three girls. I'm guessing they did a lot more than kiss." I grimaced, not wanting to think about Aaron screwing other people.

She was right though, all we did was kiss but it would have led to more if Tristan hadn't stopped me. I was fully prepared to sleep with him, and that was the scariest part.

"Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't you have a little fun," I eyed her carefully, knowing that Tessa has some pretty crazy ideas. "You want Aaron? Don't you?" Of course, I did. The problem was I wanted Tristan too.

"Yeah I do, but he doesn't do relationships." I stated, matter of factly.

"And that's what you want? A relationship? Why can't you just be lovers or friends with benefits like you were with Sawyer?"

"Because...me and Aaron aren't like me and Sawyer. Sawyer was just my friend but Aaron is something more. I just don't know what yet, but I do know that I feel something for him. Something amazing."

"Well, as your best friend it's just my duty to help you get your man, or in your case men. For today though, we're focusing on Aaron. Now he's a very complex man, dark, hidden, a complete mystery. The only thing we do about him, is that he likes you clearly and loves sex. So, how do we make a man whore fall in love? We give him the greatest sex he's ever had, make him completely addicted and soon the term non-exclusive will be irrelevant because he will want no other girl, only you."

"Sounds like a great plan," I chuckled, perching on the edge of the bed. "You can't exactly help with the sex part so what do you propose?"

A mischievous giggle left her mouth as she ran over to her closet. She walked back in with a leather black trench coat, and I immediately realised what she was thinking.

"No, no, no," She grabbed my hand and nodded.

"Yes, you are. He has to realise that you're a strong, independent woman who likes to take charge." I frowned.

"But, I like being the submissive." She merely rolled her eyes at my response.

"I know that and you can let him dominate you in the bedroom, but you need to initiate, you seduce. And, it starts by wearing this." I gulped, staring at the coat.