The little beep from the oven broke Harry out of his faze, he took a deep breath, calming his nerves down.

Food is a cure all, so he is just gonna eat.

He took the hot sauce out of fridge, he sat down to take the first bite when he remembered Zayn went to bed without food.

"he is a grown man, he eats if he is hungry." He said to himself, bringing the fork to his mouth, only to drop it back in the plate, cuz he knows Zayn can sleep with an empty stomach, hell, he can go all day with empty stomach without complaining.

"fuck me, fuck my life." He grunted under his breath, making a plate for Zayn too.

He was making a whole dinner in bed thing, then he remembered he is not a freaking servant, he just removed some of the luxuries.

He entered the room without knocking, only to witness Zayn curling in a ball under the sheets, ragged breathing was heard and Harry thought maybe he is having a nightmare.

So he put the tray on his side of bed, but Zayn was awake so he felt the movement.

"oh, you're awake," Harry stated the obvious.

"yeah," Zayn mumbled, his voice sounded like he was in pain?

"what's wrong?" Harry asked hesitantly.

And it was that moment when you are just waiting for someone to ask what's wrong to burst, to just cry and let it out, so Zayn just did that.

Bursting into tears, hugging his knees to his chest, catching Harry off guard.

"what the-" Harry walked next to him, studying him for any bruise, bleeding, cut, anything, a fever, nothing.

he looked ok, but he was sweating, and crying.

"Zayn you need to tell me what's wrong, talk to me." Harry said, trying to keep his voice calm.

He was freaking out.

"it- it hurts!" Zayn mumbled through his cries.

"what hurts wifey?" he cooed.

Cooing was not planned.

Where did that come from?

"my- my chest, l-legs, my back! Everything!"

Well cooing works.

Here goes nothing.

"rough sex, cold night, nothing a hot bath can't fix!" he said, like he was talking to a child, Zayn would probably end up taking painkillers, Harry just wanted to delay that as much as possible.

Harry put the blanket back on Zayn, making sure he is warm, he walked to his bathroom, filling the tub with hot water, adding some sea salt and some drops of eucalyptus extract, it was magic when he was in pain.

"come on Zayn," Harry helped Zayn up on his feet.

Zayn frowned, what happened to wifey?

The bathroom smelt amazing, and even though Zayn was not a fan of water, he just wanted to jump in the hot water and let Harry take care of him.

He wanted Harry take care of him.

"alright, hop in, I'll put the towel behind the doo-"

he is leaving?

"you are leaving?" Zayn asked, eyes still red and teary.

How could he look beautiful when he just cried?

"um- yeah- I thought you'd need some time alone?"

"oh-"

"you want me to stay?" he just needed to hear it, for Zayn to say it.