Chapter 1

Hello everyone :D 

Merry Christmas to you !!!!!!

So anyway, many of you asked in the reviews for my story "Reunion Who is who?" what happened to Mochida. Because of this I decided to write a sequel to this story and seeing that it's Christmas, I also decided to make this my first Christmas story :D

Warnings : I'm making some changes in this story. Tsuna is still called Sawada, something good is going to happen this Christmas and maybe some characters are OOC 

And maybe some adult time ( if you know what I'm talking about :D)

And now here we go :)

Christmas Reunion

Somewhere in Japan !!!

Outside, there is a heavy snowstorm going on. In one house was a tall man with short black hair and a very creepy smile on his face. This man, Mochida Kensuke, is our little Decimo's former classmate.

"So the time has come, Dame-Tsuna" he said while he was looking at a letter in his hand. 

The letter said:

Hello, you are warmly invited to

the Vongola Christmas party, alongside other former classmates of class 2XXX

Where ? Vongola ballroom in Italy

When ? On 24th December

What time ? 5:00 pm

We hope that you have time for us and we will see you there

Sincerely Vongola Company

Mochida smirked and chuckled darkly "Now we'll see, who is better HAHAHAHAHHAAH !!!!"

Italy - Vongola base - Decimo's bedroom

"AH, Nyah , Ahnn!!!" was the only sound that could be heard from the biggest bedroom in the base.

"Reb- Ahnnn, Reborn!! Ahh, ohh, ple- Ahhh, Nyaaaaah, aha ,ha ,pleas- AHH!, PLEASE!!!!!" 

"What Tsuna, Hhhh, Mhhhh, you have to tell me or I won't know what you want ," smirked Reborn and slightly slowed his work. He gently kissed Tsuna's ear and continued down to his pulse and bit there, knowing of Tsuna's weakness.

"NYAAAHHHNN, Reborn! Yahhnnn, don't- ahhhnn, bite me!!" said Tsuna with tears of pleasure forming in the corners of his eyes.

"Please, Rebor-Ahnn, Reborn ! Le- Nyaaaahhn, Let me COME!!!!!" shouted Tsuna with a heavy blush and tears on running down his cheeks ( A/N: Nosebleed !!!!!!!!)

Reborn smirked and sped up his hand. Soon after Tsuna screamed and his stomach was covered with his white milk. ( A/N: OMG!!! (passes out ))

Reborn smiled and licked his hand clean of Tsuna's come. Tsuna was panting heavily and looking at Reborn with half lidded eyes. He blushed harder, when Reborn started licking his body clean. When Reborn finished he went up and deeply kissed Tsuna. Tsuna could taste himself on Reborn's tongue and pulled him closer to taste more of the combo of himself with Reborn's unique taste of coffee and peppermint.

" Mnnnn, Ahnnn, Mannn " Tsuna was happily moaning from the feeling and Reborn was only smirking in amusement. When the air was sorely needed they broke the kiss and smiled at each other.

"I love you Reborn" - "I love you too "

They spent next 10 minutes lying on their bed in an embrace, but when their bodies started to feel uncomfortable they went to the bathroom and had a nice bath. When their bodies where already very soggy they went out and grabbed some clothes from the closet to wear.

Vongola's library

Tsuna was sitting on one of many love chairs and had his little nose in a book. He was wearing black shorts which only reached his knees and one of Reborn's many white t-shirts which was way to big for him and was falling off of his shoulder. In other words, it was a picture of many people's fantasies.

"Judaime, it's time for lunch " said Hayato when he slipped inside the library. Tsuna looked up from his book and smiled. He then stood up, after he marked the side of book, and went with Hayato to the dining room.

Inside the room were all of his friends, who were in the mansion right now, seated at the large dining table. All Arcobaleno, his guardians and even his father was there, latter at the end of the table, mind you.

When everyone was at their rightful seat the servants started serving their lunch. As appetizer they had some toast with salad, which consisted of lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, corn, cucumber and red pepper mixed with mayonnaise. The main course was grilled chicken with rice and a herb cheese sauce. For desert the servants served them some delicate strawberry tart.

" I would like to go to the city today" said Tsuna when everybody had their deserts. All of them looked at him and finally Takeshi asked the question that everybody had in their mind.

"Hah, haha, Tsuna why-? Is something missing and you need it?"

Tsuna shook his head " No, but I want to buy a present for everyone of you"

They smiled and shook their heads. Trust Tsuna to think about everyone of them before them.

"Then Tsuna I'm going with you. I have something I want buy myself and someone has to accompany you nevertheless" said Reborn and smirked at the end. Tsuna only pouted, but nodded at him before he stood up.

He bit them good bye and went to find something warmer to wear.

When he arrived in his bedroom he went straight to his closet and started looking for warm clothes, because : one) it was December and two) today it started to snow, so it was freezing.

In the end he decided on some slim jeans with a red long sleeved shirt and some fine looking dark brown keen boots.

Then he picked up his black coat and black cap with fur . When he had everything he needed, he went to the main door and waited until Reborn came.

"Tsuna-nii are you warm enough ?" asked Lambo, when they were half out the door.

"Yes, don't worry Lambo. Don't wait on us, we might be late" said Tsuna and closed the door.

"He is so worried about you. You wouldn't be able to tell that when he was small, he was so selfish back then" smirked Reborn and hooked Tsuna's arm with his. Tsuna only smiled and learned more into Reborn.

On their way to the main street many shouted greetings at them and they greeted back. Ah, life was really peaceful. They were happy and together. What could go wrong ?

So here it is :D

I hope you like it and please tell me if I should continue it and don't forget that I'm looking for a BETA.

Also if I should continue it this story please tell me what you want in it. I'm open for all ideas and pairs :D and if you have any questions, please write me :D

Please Review and read my story :D Bye bye !!!!!!!!!!!!

Beta'ed by Dawnsty

Lenus141299