Yeeun was strong enough to break through Jeongyeon's strong plants. Yeeun pinned Jeongyeon to the ground. "LET ME GO!" She yelled and kicked Yeeun in the stomach. Yeeun groaned and threw her against a rock. Yeeun was about to kill her when a sudden crystal went through her hand and pinned it to the rock wall beside her. 

Yeeun aggressively turned to the person who did it. Yeeun pulled her hand out and blasted Irene with her powers. Jungkook widened his eyes at what he saw. Lisa opened her eyes. "Lisa you're okay!" Bambam hugged her. "I'M GOING TO END THAT BITCH!" Lisa yelled. Bambam and Minnie glances at each other and smirked. Although Lisa wasn't fully recovered she was still able to walk perfectly. 

The three of them glared at Jungkook. Jungkook smirked and walk towards them. Then stood behind Irene who was lying weakly on the ground. Hyunjin suddenly appeared, jump scaring everyone. 

"Woah! where were you the whole time?" Lisa asked. Hyunjin just grinned at her and didn't say anything. He helped and Irene to stand again. Irene wiped the blood off her nose. "What's the plan?" Irene whispered. 

"Get everyone out. Let them find the Griffin. We stay behind. Once we weaken Yeeun, we go to the Griffin and all the stages disappear and so does everything on it," Jungkook explained. 

"Are you going to just stand there? Do something!" Yeeun whined. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, "As you wish." Jungkook runs to Yeeun and grabs her by the neck with his shadow. One of his eyes was blue and the other one red. It was like if Jungkook was sucking the life out of her. Yeeun weakly lets her hand out and pushes Jungkook off throwing him feet away from her. Yeeun starts panting for air. 

Jungkook successfully landed on his feet. "Are they gone?" Jungkook asked Irene who was running towards him. Irene nodded. "Alright then...It's time.."

Jungkook glared at Yeeun as the others got together. "I won't let you get away with this! Yeeun shouted. large dark spikes appeared on the ground going toward their direction. The six of them moved out the way. Lisa flew and threw crystals made by Irene to attack Yeeun from above. 

Crystals stabbed Yeeun's skin. Yeeun growled and was about to shoot Lisa until she felt something stab her from behind. "W-What?.." Yeeun whimpered. Hyunjin appeared behind her. Without saying anything Hyunjin removed the sharp crystal from behind her. Yeeun falls to the ground and coughs out blood. Yeeun's eyes turn black and faced Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes widen and Yeeun reaches for his arm. Jungkook stepped back. 

Yeeun weakly got up, covering her stomach. "Come here..." She spoke weakly. Before Jungkook could attack Yeeun teleported in front of him and touched his arm. Jungkook's eyes flooded with the color black. Jungkook fell on his knees. 

"What's going on between them!?" Lisa asked. Irene studied Yeeun and Jungkook. "It's like they are communicating in each other's minds," Irene answered. She adds, "Look at them. They look like in the same state."

Jungkook opened his eyes. He didn't understand his surroundings. There was a mirror in front of him he could see his reflection through it. Jungkook touched his face. It felt normal. He looked normal. His Spark wasn't activated. He slowly touched the mirror in front of him. Jungkook gasped when his hand went through the mirror. He took a breath and decided to step inside. 

Jungkook heard voices of men, women, and children. He stepped through a mirror from a small market in a village. Confused, Jungkook looked both ways. Where am I? Jungkook thought as he took a look around the village. He didn't know where he was heading but the streets seemed busy. Jungkook stopped in a market that sells fruits. 

"Hello," Jungkook said as he stood in front of the man. The man didn't seem to acknowledge him in any way. Jungkook waved his hand in front of his face. "He can't see me..." Jungkook murmured.  

"Nobody can," Jungkook jumped by the sudden answer he got. He looks over at Yeeun who was throwing an apple. It was Yeeun in her human form. "Yeeun, what do you want now?" Jungkook asked furiously.

"Destroy you obviously," Yeeun laughs. 

"Don't worry I can't kill you here. I can't kill your soul. You are a Faith. Your soul and Spark work together to maintain you alive. If I take away your Spark. You die," Yeeun explains. 

"WHERE AM I?" Jungkook shouted. 

Yeeun laughs and walks away. "WAIT!" Jungkook shouted but Yeeun disappeared in the distance. "Jungkook, wake up! Wake up!" Jungkook told himself as he closed his eyes. 

He opened his eyes once again but he wasn't in the village any longer. This time his vision was blurrier. He could see a prison cell in front of him. Jungkook was confused but could see a female figure wearing and white dress inside the cell. The woman reaches out her arm to Jungkook.

"Save me..."

A/n: Unedited.