"Don't be too loud you don't want to wake up the dragon," Jisoo whispered. 

"Excuse me. We don't want to wake up the what?" Lisa tried to clarify, making Jisoo giggle. "There is a dragon that is blocking a way to the last stage. We need to find a way to get through," Baekhyun informed. 

"How did you guys make it through the second stage?" Lisa asked suddenly.

"Is that really necessary, Lisa?" Irene questioned folding her arms. 

"What? I was just curious," Lisa shrugged. 

"Rosé told us that you traveled underwater," Taehyung laughed. "And we got chased by a Kraken," Minnie added rolling her eyes. "You mean there was another way to get out?" Jungkook gulped. Taehyung nodded. Gosh, we're so stupid. I almost died there! Jungkook thought. 

"Okay, lead us to the dragon," Jungkook spoke. He stood with confidence and stared at Taehyung with a blank face. Taehyung smirked. "Let's go then," He smiled and turned around. The three Dragons walked back to where they came from. Jungkook singled the others to follow them and they nod. 

The Krakens silently walked behind the dragons who were chatting. "By the way..." Taehyung began, still walked forward and not even looking back. "None of this is real. Sana actually helped set up most of the things since her Spark is Illusion. This isn't a race. This isn't a test. This is a challenge,"

"As if we didn't know," Minnie replied, rolling her eyes. Taehyung chuckled, "It looked like you guys weren't prepared for this. Is there something else on your mind?" He asked, with a cocky smirk on his face. The Krakens looked at each other but didn't answer. 

Taehyung froze in place and turned around to look at Jungkook. Jungkook glared at Taehyung. He felt that Taehyung knew some secret of him. Jungkook thought they were friends. 

"Jungkook...you look worried..." Said Taehyung in a quiet tone. "I'm okay," Jungkook breathed. Taehyung and Jungkook weren't that close. Jungkook didn't know if he should consider Taehyung as a villain or an ally. Taehyung put his arm around Jungkook and began to move forward. "Are you worried about something else?" Taehyung wondered. 

"My Spark, Taehyung. I'm worried about my Spark okay?" Jungkook snapped. Taehyung lowered his head. "Listen, I'm tired. I want to go to sleep but I need one more stage so would you Krakens like to help us out on his one?" Taehyung offered. 

"If it's our only way out then yes," Irene answered. 

"Well, welcome to the cave of the Dragon," Taehyung revealed, opening his arms to the Dragon behind him. The Krakens instantly died inside. "Why is it so huge!" Lisa cried. The Dragon was sleeping on piles of Stone, Gold, and crystals. The color was red and the skin was scaly. 

Irene sighed, "It cannot be THAT hard...right?" 

"The exit has to be the opposite of us. We just need to get through these walls," Hyunjin explained. "Peace out y'all. I can fly," Lisa smile and flew away carefully above the dragon. 

"Can you see the exit?" Bambam whispered. 

"Huh?" Lisa yelled. 

"Can you see the exit!?" Bambam exclaimed. 

"CAN YOU SEE THE EXIT!?" Bambam yelled in frustration. "HUH!?" Lisa yelled louder. The dragon yawned awake. "Why is it always us..." Hyunjin faced palmed. 

The dragon shook his head to get along with its surroundings. The Dragons roared. "RUN!" Jungkook yelled. They each ran in different directions. The dragon blew fire out of its mouth. They all curled up to little balls. "How are we going to get out of this one!?" Minnie yelled.