Jungkook knew that he plays a big role in this. He isn't stupid. But Jungkook doesn't know anything about Professor Voodoo. He just knows him. 

But that's the point of this. The journey has just begun. Euphoria Academy has so much history and is the reason for this journey. Without its history, there would be nothing. Although, Jungkook doesn't really know how to defeat Voodoo. But, Jungkook knew that he had many people on his side. 

Jungkook walked confidently inside the school gates. Students stared at him confused. He isn't usually like this. He burst into the Kraken common room and see's his friends chatting on the sofa. He grabs the tie from his bag and slaps it on the coffee table. The Krakens Jump at the sudden action. 

"WOAH WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" Bambam jumped. 

"Why do you have a Dragon tie?" Irene asked. 

"I found it in Jimin's room. When I was at his house I sneaked into his room and slipped on this." Jungkook explained. Minnie started to burst out laughing. 

"YOU SLIPPED HAHAHA!"

"Not funny Minnie. This is serious. Why would Jimin have it?" Jungkook questioned. 

"Do you think that a Dragon knows about the traitor and Jimin jumped them and took their tie?" Hyunjin surmised. "We have classes today, we could maybe see someone without a tie or anyone in the Dragon's house," Lisa suggested.

The rest of the Krakens agreed. Jungkook took the tie and walked to his dorm room. He cleaned everything before heading into class. 

Jungkook and the Kraken peacefully head into class. It was nice seeing the school again but the cold wasn't. On the way to class, they try to look for any Dragon without a tie. Jungkook had the tie behind his back hoping he would find the owner of it.

"Oh, Hey guys!" Yeeun greeted. "Hi, Yeeun..." Jungkook said and examed her. She appeared to not have a tie on. 

"Yeeun where's your tie?" Jungkook asked.

"It's in my hand. I forgot my tie at home so I had to get another one," Yeeun giggles nervously. Jungkook and the other Krakens looked down disappointedly. "Is anything wrong? Did I say something weird?" She questioned. Jungkook stops her. 

"No, it's nothing..."

"Do you perhaps talked to Jimin," Lisa asked, as she walked between Yeeun and Jungkook. "Well, Yeah, we did. We had a small fight! That's all..." Yeeun confessed lowering her head. Lisa raised her eyebrow and grabbed her shoulder. "What did you fight about?" She asked with more of a soft voice. Yeeun sighed as if she didn't want to share. 

"It was something personal...Very personal..." She answered and she puts on her tie. 

"Yeeun, don't share if it doesn't make you comfortable," Lisa said. Yeeun nodded. "Thank you for understanding Lisa and all of you," Yeeun smiled. "I appreciate how you didn't force me to say anything..." She adds. 

"I think I'll head to class now, See yea!" Yeeun waved and was about to walk away when she spotted the Dragon tie on Jungkook's hands. She freezes and widens her eyes. The Krakens noticed and Jungkook hid the tie imminently. 

"Where did you get that?" Yeeun asked in a more serious tone. 

"Uh-I--"

"We found it on campus and we're looking for the owner of it!" Bambam says quickly as he puts his arm around Jungkook. Jungkook and Bambam nervously smiled. The other 4 went in and joined. 

"Can I have it? It's from my house so I can just give it to someone who's looking for it--" Yeeun tried to speak but Irene interrupted. 

"It's okay Yeeun, we can handle this," 

Yeeun glares at the Krakens. They stay silent for a while. A grin creeps on Yeeun face. "If you say so! Good luck!" Yeeun says and turns to leave. The krakens let out a huge sigh of relief. "Gosh!" Minnie said. 

"Let's go to class! We're gonna be late!" Irene spoke and The Krakens ran to class. As the Krakens walked in the Griffins quickly gave them dirty looks. They tried to Ignore them. Jimin and Jungkook glared at each other. 

Professor Moon walked into the classroom and slapped the ruler on the desk to get everyone's attention for the day's lesson. Classes continued as normal. The days passed. 

During Training Jungkook's been struggling with his Spark. Professor Myung didn't know what to do with him. "JUNGKOOK STOP YOU'RE GOING TO DESTROY THIS PLACE!" Professor Myung yelled.  Jungkook fell on the floor silently crying. He wiped the bloody tears off his face. 

"I CAN'T DO IT! IT'S TOO HARD!" Jungkook cried. 

"You have so much time Jungkook to master your Spark. This year is just to discover your Sparks abilities. Next year you'll have something that will help your Spark by a lot," Professor Myung smirked crossing her arms. 

"What do you mean?"

"Come here. Let me show you," 

Professor Myung took Jungkook into a field of kid that Jungkook didn't recognize but seemed before. "Are those the 5th years?" Jungkook asked tilting his head. 

"Correct! Look at what they're wearing!" Professor Myung pointed. Jungkook squinted his eyes to see better. "They're wearing costumes...They're wearing costumes!" 

Professor Myung nodded. "Those aren't just costumes they wear to look nice. Those costumes help them with their Spark when they use them in the...real...world..." Myung explained. "But I don't want to spoil anything. I'm very excited to see yours...It must look...interesting..." She giggled.  Jungkook followed her back to the training area. Jungkook continued his training. 

Jungkook walked to the gym to meet up with his friends. "Guys! Look what I can make! I saw them inside a book and I can mimic the looks." Irene said excitedly and puts her hand in front of her. A magical glow came from her hand and made a crystal similar to the one Jimin had in his nightstand next to his bed. Jungkook's smiled disappeared as he looked at the crystal. 

The rest of the Krakens supported Irene and the ability she has. "Jimin has a crystal like that in his room. I saw it."

Everyone went silent and confused. "What?" 

"Jimin has a crystal that looks like that and it glowed when I touched it."

Irene looks at him with worry in her eyes. "Do you know anything about this crystal?" She asked. Jungkook shook his head. "Irene, explain," Minnie said. Irene sighed and held the crystal. 

"This crystal has the ability to take someone's Spark...You know what happens when you take someone's Spark, right?"

Everyone nodded. "That crystal is Magical. There is a Spell in Faith language that can power it up and can kill people..."

"Why would Jimin have it?" 

"I don't know but this is a big clue. The tie in his room and the crystal. Could he...?"

"Could he what?"

Jungkook lowered his head. "Could he want to kill us?"

"DUH, That's the whole point!" Minnie snapped. "Guys, it's better to talk about this in the common room. What if someone hears us?" Hyunjin said. "You're right. Let's go guys," Irene said and they continued talking all the way to the common room.

"So, they think I'm the traitor, huh? Jeon will pay for this..."

A/n: Unedited. Smooth like BUTTER LET'S GOOOOO!