"So...I'm in Jimin's dad's building for a meeting and am going for dinner with them tonight and Jimin's dad is a Faith...I'm pretty sure his mom is too and Jimin's dad wanted to make a 'trade' with me..." Jungkook explained. 

"A trade? What did he want to trade?" Irene asked. 

"I don't know but he knew who I was..." Jungkook freaked out.  "Are your dad's friends?" Lisa asked suddenly. 

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like, didn't your dad said that his friend went to Euphoria and then you said that Jimin's dad is a Faith. So that must they were friends," Lisa explained. Jungkook thought about it for a second. She's right...but that still doesn't explain anything. 

"Talk to Jimin," Hyunjin spoke. 

"NO!" Jungkook yelled. 

"I would never talk to Jimin--" 

"You would never talk to who?" Jimin interrupted. Jungkook gasped and slowly turns around and put the phone behind this back. 

"I'm not stupid Jeon. I know you're talking to your little fish friend,"

"DON'T CALL ME A FUCKING FISH YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH YOU CRUSTY BLONDE WANNA BE GRIFFIN!" Minnie yelled. from the phone. "MINNIE SHUT UP!" They all said. Jimin laughed. "Control your dog Jeon," He smirked. 

"Don't call her a dog," Jungkook glared at him. 

"No...he...didn't...I will punch your face in person stupid Griffin!" Minnie threatens and hanged up leaving Lisa, Bambam, Irene, and Hyunjin still in line. 

"My dad said to gurry up now. He wouldn't want to use his spark on you. You and your family would be dead," Jimin snickered. 

"What's wrong with you Jimin? Your such a douchebag!" Jungkook yelled. 

"Nothing's wrong with me. Just remember Jeon, I'll be better than you," Jimin smirked and walked out of the restroom. 

"Jungkook, find out if Jimin is the traitor," Bambam said through the phone. Jungkook smirked. "Count on me," Jungkook said and hanged up. Jungkook fixed his tie and hair and walked back to the meeting room. Everyone looks at him. "Jungkook what took you so long?" His mother asked him. 

"Nothing mom. Can we just get started?" Jungkook whispered. Jungkook did nothing but sit there. Bored. He zoned out a few times. He couldn't talk because he will interrupt and he couldn't get on his phone because it will be disrespectful. Jungkook wouldn't even glare at Jimin. Not even a glance. 

Jungkook had the feeling that the Park family was connected to Professor Voodoo. Jimin's Parents glared at Jungkook many times during this meeting. Soon later it was time to leave. Jungkook was the first to leave the building and cried internally thinking that he'll go to Jimin's house for Christmas dinner. Jungkook looks at his phone on the way home. He hesitated if he should call the others or not. He decided he should wait. 

Jungkook created his own little plan at the end. Jimin has to live in a huge house. Getting lost may be a good excuse. Jungkook looked up at the ceiling in a supine position thinking about this. He wasn't expecting the stress. His mother suddenly came in. "Jungkook, come on and get out of your room--Smells like dirty socks in here," His mother cringed. Jungkook covered himself in his blanket. 

"I don't want to mom!" He whined. His mother leans on the wall and folded her arms. "And why is that?" She asked. "School is stressful and hard! I just want to stay home all day! I don't even like Jimin," Jungkook complained, facing the opposite direction of his mothers. 

"What happened between you and Jimin?"

"He's bullying me in school and says that he'll be more power--I mean. He just pushes me around," Jungkook rolled his eyes at the last part. "That's called Karma honey,"

"Karma?"

"This is what happens when you bully that poor girl...What's her name?... Arin?" His mother remembered. Jungkook sighed, "I guess you're right..." He agreed. 

"I don't want you with that attitude for the rest of the holiday," His mother said. Jungkook nodded and then she left the room. 

I guess that's what I get huh? Let it be. I deserve it. Jungkook thought. Many hours of boredom later Jungkook got ready for the Christmas dinner at the Park's house. He put something blue to tell them that he's a Kraken. Unlike them Griffins. Aways so evil. Power trusty. Jungkook got in the car next to his brother and looked out the window while listening to some music. They drove into a private area. Full of nature. Nothing. Then suddenly and a big area of property appeared. A huge house with a big backyard. Jungkook didn't even have to guess why it was there. It was for Jimin and his younger brother.

Jungkook now gets a feeling why Jimin is so mean to him. 

Jungkook's father rings the doorbell. Jimin's father opens it quickly. "Well, well, well...isn't it the Jeon family. You are all welcome come in..." He says.

"Sus..." Jungkook whispers to himself. Jimin's father leads them to the table. Jungkook had no choice but to sit next to Jimin. The park's suddenly put their hand together in a praying position and mumble a phrase. 

"Thank you for the food our Queen." Than start eating

Jungkook looks at his family with concern. They awkwardly staring eating their food. "Merry Christmas to my childhood friend Daejung," Jimin's father started. 

Jungkook's dad nervously nodded. "Merry Christmas To your sons. I'm sure they're very special... " He giggles, looking at Jungkook. Jimin takes a deep and made a frown face. He sighed and continued eating. 

Jungkook glanced at Jimin with a disappointed look on his face. He glared at him and got the chance to look around the house. 

"Uh...Uhm...I need to go to the restroom..."

A/n: Unedited. Late update oops. Guys can you subscribe to my Youtube channel. It's called BROTHERS CULT. It's a group channel and I'm the leader. We only have two videos but who cares. We are doing the last week of school video. My last year in Middle school...I don't want to high school.

I also wanted to have the chance to promote my new book HER | K.TH. Please read that book. It's new so there aren't many chapters.

BROTHERS CULT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOH0MPWC3hrEYykl5Jzsrqw