16: School of Power

Começar do início

"Could of done that earlier," Jimin rolled his eyes. "You're welcome," Jungkook glared. "How come you're not scared of me?" Jungkook asked Jimin randomly. Jimin walks towards him and forms a smirk. 

"I know many things you don't. Much more than you can ever imagine..." Jimin says quietly not quite answering Jungkook's question. Jungkook looks to his friends all thinking the same thing. Jimin walks away into the darkness. "Wait!" Jungkook yelled. Jimin turns around raising his eyebrow. "How did you know we were here?" 

"I heard you talking about a trapdoor in the houses so me and my team decided to work together and see if that's true. Those stupid Phoenix got us into trouble." Jimin explained. 

"You brought me into this mess remember," Hoseok glared. Jungkook and Irene look at each other. Jimin rolled his eyes. "I'm tired. I don't want to get into some trouble..." He said and walked off. Taehyung and Jisoo bowed and went back to where they came from. "See you guys." Rosé waved and went to the hallway back to the Phoenix house with Hoseok and Seulgi. The Kraken went back to the dorms silently. 

"What do we expect really..." Lisa began looking said. "What do you mean?" Bambam asked her. "Well...having Sparks is a life-changing thing...How will we live in the real world?" She questioned. Everyone went silent thinking about it. "We might walk past by someone in our lives before this with a Spark," Minnie mention giggling nervously. Jungkook was about to slip but caught his balance. "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah. Yeah, I am.." Jungkook responded. They all looked back to see what Jungkook was going to slip on. 

"Beads?" Irene questioned herself. 

"Someone is watching us...." Hyunjin said looking at the crew. They ran away going back up to the dorms. 

"Whoever the traitor is known that we know their plan," Irene said, panting. "That means that we're the main target. Someone would want to eliminate us before exposing them and ruin their plans with Professor Voodoo." Hyunjin adds. 

"We should go to bed...Jungkook looks tired..." Lisa worried. Everyone nodded and went to their dorms. It was a rough day for Jungkook, but this is his new life now. He has to deal with this. 

It's been a few days of training. Jungkook is still struggling with his Spark but his fighting skills became better. He knows the basics. He knows how to active his Spark but deactivating it is pretty hard to do on his own. It's been days of training and students were now going back to academic classes. The Krakens have been keeping their minds off the traitor and focused on their Sparks better.

As for the others, it's going perfectly. The training is great. So far the school year was a mess but Jungkook knew inside that he wouldn't let the traitor get away with it but he wanted to deal with his Spark first. He wanted to be prepared for a fight.

Who would want to work with Professor Voodoo? He would be so evil to mess with Jungkook. Who would it be? Jungkook had so much on his mind. He forgot about his family. Studying was nothing to him now. It wouldn't even matter. His parents don't know the truth. No one outside the school does. Society. Government. Whoever this person wants them to know and it's Jungkook priority to stop them and protect the world from the monsters this secret holds.

Jungkook was walking with his friends. He was looking down at his phone as the other talk about their lives outside the school. Jungkook looks at all of Heeyoung's text asking him if he's okay or anything. He decided to call her. Hopefully, she'll answer. 

Heeyoung quickly picks up the phone. "Jungkook oh my god. Why aren't you answering my messages!?" Heeyoung worried. "I'm sorry. I'm just too busy with studying," Jungkook lied, not convincing Heeyoung at all. "Are you sure?" Heeyoung said. Her voice changed. Jungkook widens his eyes catching Lisa's attention. Jungkook froze as Heeyoung continued, "My father is a teacher at Euphoria. Didn't I tell years ago?" Heeyoung smirked through the phone.

"Jungkook is everything okay?" Lisa considered and they all stopped looking at Jungkook face full of fear. Heeyoung laughed. Jungkook remembered. In 5th grade, he remembered Heeyoung mentioning to him that her father is a teacher. How could he not remember? 

"I know the secret Jungkook. Euphoria Academy is a School of power. I knew you were going to attend after I saw the power you have. Why would you lie to me? I'm one of your friends..."

"I-I..." Jungkook couldn't speak. "It's sad how I barely get to see my parents and you see them everyday. I don't have a Spark as you do. Like my father and Mother. I'm a disappointment to them..." Heeyoung spoke. Many thoughts were crossing his brain. "H-Heeyoung I have to go," Jungkook said in a shaky voice. 

"One thing before you go. Be safe...Tell my parents I miss them..." She favored him. "I will..." Jungkook replied and hang up. "What was that about?" BamBam asked. "It was my friend. Heeyoung. She knows the secret," Jungkook told them. 

"Do you think she can possibly be the traitor?" Lisa asked. Jungkook shook his head. "No, it can't be possible. She lives in Busan," 

"Well if that's the case then who do you guys think the traitor is?" Irene asked them. "It could be anyone," Minnie answered in a cold tone. They were now arriving to class. They sat down in their seats and see The Griffins hanging out about talking at the opposite side of the classroom. 

"I don't know about you guys but Jimin seems really sus..." Lisa scoffed as she leans back. "You're not wrong..." Hyunjin adds. 

"Lisa has a point. Jimin is making it very obvious...." Irene suspected. "Perhaps Jimin is the traitor..."

A/n: edited (Fixed grammar). Shout outs to @Nawaliv3 and @PINKorBLUEofficial for commenting and voting on my stories. please check out their books hehe