15: Crystal Clear

Começar do início

"Mr. invisible can go to the Griffins house," Irene smirked looking at Hyunjin. "I don't think separating is a good idea. We don't know what down there. It could be dangerous..." Hyunjin says. They realize he's right. 

"Then we find the trap door for the Krakens house since there are more of us than you," Jungkook planned. Rosé felt embarrassed by that response. She gulped. "But I don't know if I should go inside the Krakens house..." She said shyly. Jungkook responded quickly, "Don't worry Hyunjin can make you invisible with his Spark."

"But I don't know how to turn her invisible if I'm not invisible," Hyunjin jumped. Jungkook nudges his shoulder. "Come on bro," Hyunjin sighed. "Let's go," Irene led. They all grabbed their stuff and went to the Kraken's house. Before entering Hyung and Rosé grabbed each other's hands and both turned invisible. "Don't let go of me," Hyunjin said in a demanding tone. Rosé hummed in response. They walked inside casually inside. 

"Me, Lisa, and Minnie will go to the left side of the building. The rest of you guys will go to the left." Irene said. They all nodded in agreement. "Text me if you guys found something," She adds then they all went their ways. 

"How are we starting?" BamBam asked as they walked into the hallway. "We should check the rooms." Jungkook requested. "Are there people in their rooms?" Rosé questioned him. "Not if they don't see us..." Jungkook winked looking towards his left. 

"Bro the other side,"

"Oh-" 

Jungkook was waving his hands trying to see where Hyunjin was. Jungkook grabbed BamBam's hand as Jungkook hit Hyunjin's face, turning all of them invisible. "OW, my face!" Hyunjin yelped. They started searching in the rooms. They saw nothing related to a trap door. They looked at the boys' restrooms as Rosé searched in the storage rooms. As she moved some of the stuff she saw something glowing blue on the ground. She imminently pushed the stuff away and found the trapdoor.  

"GUYS I FOUND IT!" Rosé yelled. The boys quickly came in. They were visible again. "Rosé, touch my hand," Hyunjin demanded. Rosé obeyed and touched his hand turning visible again. "Guys I found the trapdoor for the Krakens house," She said and led them to it. The trapdoor had the logo of the Krakens shining, waiting for it to be touched. 

BamBam texted Irene and waited for the girls. Irene, Lisa, and Minnie burst in. Rosé showed them the trapdoor. Jungkook crouched and slowly and gently touched the trapdoor. The shine went away as he unlocked it. He grabbed the handle a opened the trapped door. Inside we stair that leads into darkness. 

"There is no way I'm going in there," Minnie says. Jungkook smirked. "What is life if you won't take risks?" He jumped in and climbed down the ladder. The others joined. Minnie released a heavy sigh and went in. Jungkook touched the ground and brushed off the dust of his uniform and looked forward. He saw a hallway with torches on the side of the wall. It only leads one way. Jungkook walks into it. 

"Be careful. We don't know what over there," BamBam says as he walks towards Jungkook. They walk together. They were silent. The hallway was echoey. Jungkook stopped and he heard a splash as if he stepped into something. He looked down to see what he stepped on. 

"Blood..." He murmured. His voice echoed making everyone hear. Jungkook touched the blood. It was fresh. "Fresh blood..." He says, looking up with his eyes opened in a worrying way. "Something must have happened here." Rosé's voice echoed. Jungkook didn't have a good feeling about this. They continued walking and stopped, seeing a circle area with three other paths. 

"Those other paths must lead into the other houses..." Lisa says softly. The circle area looked like a place where people met. It was dusty and old. "What is this place..." Hyunjin hummed. "I wonder if the school can take us to a secret wonderland." Lisa joked. 

Footsteps were heard. The anxiety levels went up on everyone. "Well, Well, Well, isn't it the troublemaker Krakens..." Jimin smirked with his hand in his pocket. Everyone sighed in relief. "We thought you were going to be a teacher or a monster," Rosé rolled her eyes. "You got the monster part right," Jungkook said, making them all laughed. Jimin glared at Jungkook. 

"Jimin if you only want to cause trouble then leave," BamBam rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms. "Why are you even here?" Irene asked. Jimin opened his mouth to say something but another voice interrupted him. "Whatever you Krakens...and phoenix...are hiding then say it. Aren't we all a team?" A female voice said with Taehyung beside her. It's Kim Jisoo. The popular Dragon girl. One of Taehyung's friends. 

"I'm so confused...What is happening right now?" Minne said. "We overheard you guess talking about a trapdoor on the building of the houses so we decided to explore too," Taehyung smirked looking around. Jungkook made a heavy sigh. "Whatever you do stay quiet. There is something here. Something dangerous. We saw blood earlier and we don't know where it came from, "Jungkook said quietly with his index finger near his lips.

Irene was looking at stuff while the others were talking. She looked at a torch that looked sus to her and grabbed it. She jumped as she pulled it. A door opened in front of her catching everyone's attention. Many weapons were inside. She grabbed a sword and pointed towards a wall. From her hand, the sword started to slowly be covered by clear crystals making a sharper. 

"Listen up!" She started. "I am not here to play around. We need to take this seriously and we need to find the school secrets. I'm not telling you why but it could be around us somewhere," 

"What do you mean by finding the school's secrets?" Jimin questioned crossing his arms. Irene sighed and looked at him. "I want to know everything. I want to make everything clear. I want to make everything crystal clear..."

A/n: Unedited. School = 💩