"Oh, my God, I can't. You and Allison just have to find a better way to communicate." Stiles told him.

     "Come on, you're the only one that we can trust. Is she coming to the game tonight?"

     "What about Gwen? You trust her!" Stiles snapped as the blonde took a seat beside Scott, offering an amused smile.

     "Is she coming to the game tonight?" Scott repeated.

     "Yes!" Stiles huffed. "Okay, message complete. Now, tell me about your boss. And tell me about what's going on with you." He looked towards Gwen as he said this. She shrugged.

     "Still no idea. But apparently I can turn into a giant silver wolf."

     "Awesome." Stiles breathed. He then looked to Scott. "Boss, go."

     "He thinks that Allison's family keeps some kind of, uh, records of all the things that they've hunted, like a book." Scott answered.

     "He probably means a Bestiary." Stiles told him, Gwen nodding in agreement.

     "What?" The boy asked, confused.

     "A bestiary." Stiles repeated.

     Scott laughed. "I think you mean bestiality."

     "Nope. Pretty sure he doesn't. Two completely different things." Gwen told him, shaking her head.

     "It's like an encyclopedia of mythical creatures." Stiles informed.

     "How am I the only one who doesn't know anything about this stuff?" Scott huffed.

     "Okay, you're my best friend, you're a creature of the night. It's kind of, like, a priority of mine." He then pointed towards Gwen. "Still working on blondie over there."

     Gwen rolled her eyes whilst Scott spoke. "Okay. If we can find it, and it can tell us what this thing is―︎"

     "And who." Gwen inputted.

     "We need that book." The two boys spoke in unison. Gwen shot them both a weird look before shaking her head.

     "You two give me a headache." She stood up and went back up the steps with Scott and Stiles quickly following her.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

Later that night, they had a plan in order to get Gerard's keys and get the Bestiary from his office. She sat there for a moment beside Allison, watching as her grandfather gave her his jacket from the girl claiming to be cold. Gwen watched as Allison carefully went through the pockets, making sure Gerard wouldn't notice before she found the keys and carefully pulled them out. Gwen jumped down from the bleachers, walking by and quickly grabbing the keys from Allison's grasp with Stiles joining her side. The two walked through the parking lot before they both noticed Lydia's car, making them stop in their tracks.

     "I'll be right back." Stiles whispered to the girl before making his way towards the car. A gentle smile fell on her face as she listened in on the conversation. She wished that Lydia didn't think so much of herself, and believing that no one liked her, because Stiles was right there, and the boy was even complimenting her whilst she was crying. But they needed to get inside before the game was over.

     "Stiles!" The girl whispered. He looked at her before quickly looking back at Lydia, claiming he would be right back before quickly running towards the school with Gwen right behind him. The two quickly ran down the halls, and Gwen used the key to unlock the door before the two went inside, searching everywhere. "Do you see it?" Gwen questioned.