Just as good as you are.

The small amount of clothes I have in such a big wardrobe makes me laugh. I was made leave majority of my clothes back on Ireland. I gave some
To my friends and the rest to charity. Tomorrow morning I have to meet up with the team I'll be working with and we have to decide on a plan and all that boring jazz. Then I'll be busy with work for the next week or so. Then Jasmine, Anna, Amanda and Kare are scheduled to come over next Tuesday to help with decorating and restocking my wardrobe.

I go down to the Concierge and ask for a taxis number. He ended up just calling the taxi for me. After a while it Arrived out front and I hopped in. He took me off too a large retail park. There was Walmart, Walgreens, a furniture shop, restaurants and clothes shops. I went into the furniture shop looking for a mattress. When I went in I was greeted with loads of big colorful rugs. I asked the woman behind the desk where was the beds. She pointed down to an aisle and I made my way there. I was immediately drawn to a Gorgeous canopy bed with lace curtains hanging from post to post. I knew that was the bed I wanted. I spotted a worker turning the corner and asked politely if they did delivery. He said yes and that the business has been running. Slow at the minute so if I was looking for delivery she could probably get the bed today, as long as they had it in stock.

He went to check if they had the bed in double but came back shaking his head. "Sorry we only have the bed in king size" he says and I think to myself. Extra space and in stock "I'll take it!" I said excitedly.
I gave him my address and paid for the bed and mattress. He said it should arrive around 17:00 and right now it's 12:27. I go to Walmart and shop around. I get new bedsheets, clothes and all the other necessities. I still had some time to waste so I went into the Tommy Hilfiger outlet and did some shopping. When I was leaving the shop I sat down on the bench beside an empty taxi rank. I was sitting facing the car park.

A few minutes passed and no sign of a taxi. People kept walking in and out of the restaurant beside me, each time making me more hungry and hungry. A family walks out and across the road to I'm guessing their car. I don't take much notice in anyone but the tallest. He is wearing a shirt, jumper and shorts. His hair is extremely curly and his jawline is 'on point' as some would say. None of the family noticed me as they walked across they road. I wondered to myself 'are all boys in LA naturally this good looking'.

———————————————————————————

I'm finally home. I started to unpack when I heard a knock at my door. I look through the peephole to see two men standing with big boxes. I opened the door and let them in. I paid for them to put the bed together and that is what they are doing. The leave and I put all the sheets on the bed. It looks perfect.

I get into my pajama shorts and string top, after I threw out all my fluffy pajamas because of the climate difference from Ireland and California. I wash my face, brush my hair and brush my teeth. I set up my new alarm to wake me up for 8 tomorrow morning. I get into bed and drift off into a great slumber.

———————————————————————————

"UGHHH!" I let out as the drilling alarm noise goes through my head. I'm not a morning person, nor will I ever be. I hit the button on the alarm and roll over, now facing the bright sun. 'Mental reminder: get blinds and curtains' I tell myself. I get out of bed and into the shower. I get in the shower. It feels so good to be clean, my hair felt all greasy after all the traveling yesterday. I get out of the shower and begin to get ready. Blow dry my hair, pluck a few stray brow hairs, moisturize and get changed. I put my hair into a half up pony. I don't add any heat as my hair is already straight. I put on a light summers dress, a yellow cardigan and a pair of white flat converse.

I fill my hand bag with my new note pad, pens, my purse, my keys and other bits and bobs. I head out the door and yet again get another taxi. I arrive at a big film set. I go in and I am greeted with a group of big people.

———————————————————————————

My first day at work, over already. We all introduced ourselves and started our planning and stuff. All the crew was there exept for the actors. It was all extremely fun apart from one man. He was short and bald who was all up in everyone's business. A girl named Sienna was about a year older than we and was in the same situation as me. We are both the new interns that moved country and is a mess. She is from Glasgow in Scotland, and from the parts of our conversation that I could understand she seemed nice. Anyways the short man went up to the director and said "them two young girls shouldn't be here, they surely are not experienced enough to be working on such a big movie." But we where happy when the director replied with "they are 18, 19 and both female, yet still just as good as you are. So pipe down or there will be consequences."

I finally went home and repeated my little night routine, and prepared my self for the weeks work ahead.