"thats only the second time that has happened"

"get use to it" i smiled as we all piled in his car.

he had an apartment downtown, two bedroom nothing to fancy. well its not like he is a multi millionaire just yet.

the three of us were exhausted from the long flight so we all decided that for the rest of wednesday we would sleep.

lou and i took over the guest room while zayn crashed on the couch.

***

"get up assholes ive got food" nialls voice boomed through his apartment.

"you up to eat?" i asked lou who was also still half a sleep. "wanna eat a little bit?" i asked again when he didnt answer.

"mhm"

i dragged him out of bed, placing a hoodie over his bare skin. walking into the kitchen smelling the immense amount of chicken, louis looked a little nervous.

"start with something light babe" i whispered taking his hand sitting down by the island.

niall already done his, zayn and i almost done and louis picking at his food. im proud of him for getting some food in him though.

i will always be proud of him

ever since niall hugged him a few weeks ago his eating habits went downhill again, and the cutting got worse.

i get it though, it triggered something and he fell down the hole. i got drawn back into it as well, i felt an itch on my thigh and couldnt stop myself.

mums helping me though, i told her about it right away. i do have to admit i found ways to cut even when she cut off any type of supplies.

so far im a week clean, louis three days.

"you guys wanna come down to the studio?"

"are we allowed?" i quizzed finishing my food.

"yeah i invited you dumbass" he laughed "get ready and we will leave, be quick"

looking at my phone, 10:57pm i wondered why niall was going to the studio this late but didnt question it.

"haz" louis called from our room "yeah?" i walked in

"where are my glasses?" he looked frustrated rummaging through our bags.

"on the night stand by the bed" i laughed handing them to him.

"thank you" he sighed, stood on his tip toes for a soft but sweet kiss. "lets go" i broke into a smile.

***

we were all sat on the couch watching niall belt his lungs out. it felt nice seeing him do what he loved the most.

zayn volunteered getting coffee for few people in the studio when we heard a knock at the door. nialls manager opened the door revealing liam. "im sorry sir this is a private-"

"and yes we try- PAYNO?" niall yelled in the middle of recording. he threw his headphones off running into the main area of the room. "missed you mate" he jumped into his arms.

"missed you too ireland" he laughed placing niall back onto the ground.

"lima what are you doing here?" lou quizzed

"maya told me i should go, i mean you guys havent even been here a full day but she pushed me to go"

"liam" zayn whispered coffees in hand. i quickly got up out of louis' embrace to grab the drink trays before he dropped them. "what- you- how?"