Emotions

TW// self harm, thoughts of suicide, depression, abuse, eating disorders

____________________

LOUIS' POV:

So here I am sat in the arms of a kid I beat up... crying. The one thing I told myself I would never do. I tried to keep it together for mum. I told her I would stay strong. But I just couldn't stop crying. Why? I had to stop but I couldn't.

"Louis, look at me" Harry whispered softly in my hair.

I was practically sitting on top of him. One of his arms around my torso, which I winced at since I just got kicked there. The other stroking my back ever so gently. His head resting on top of my head. For the first time in a long time I felt safe. I felt like no one and nothing could hurt me.

"Louis..." he whispered again. I just dug my head into his chest some more. I felt embarrassed but I didn't want to leave his arms.

I felt his hand leave my back and make it's way to my chin. He lifted up my head so he could see me but I just closed my eyes.

"Louis please open your eyes" he wasn't whispering this time but his voice was still as soft and delicate.

I was hesitant to open my eyes.

"What happened  lou?" His voice sounded concerned.

Lou? Only person who has ever called me that was mum. Although it was followed up with 'bear' she would call me 'lou-bear'. For some reason it felt right for him to call me Lou. Why though?

I couldn't speak, the tears just kept coming. Every time they hit the cut on my cheek I would wince in pain.

"Come let's get you cleaned up... where's the bathroom?" He said picking me up. I clutched onto him for dear life.

My arms wrapped around his neck while my legs wrapped around his waist. I burried my head into his shoulder. I pointed down the hall. He nodded and walked down the narrow hallway. Once he reach the bathroom he placed me on the counter and started looking for a first aid kit.

I placed my head in my hands because I was so embarrassed. Why couldn't I stop crying?

I heard Harry opening and closing cabinets. For a moment he stopped. I lift my head to find him taking his hand out of my pocket. I was quite confused but I didn't make anything out of it. He finally found the first aid kit and placed next to me on the counter.

"This is gonna sting a bit okay?" He said taking a cotton swab and drowning it in rubbing alcohol.

He slowly place it above my eye. I shut my eyes and clutched my fists.

"Fuck that hurts" I said as he cleaned up the second cut below my check.

"I told you it would sting" he said placing a bandaid on my cheek

I could feel my tears start to stay in my eyes again. The tears that had rolled down my cheek were now dried up and stuck on my face.

I looked up and saw these beautiful gorgeous emerald green eyes staring back at me. Those eyes sparkled in the light. I felt my cheeks paint themselves with blush. I just looked at those beautiful eyes for a moment until I heard the front door slam shut.

I snapped out of my trance, wiped my eyes and hoped down from the sink. Before I walked out of the bathroom I felt someone grab my arm. I turned back to see Harry give me a look that said 'we will talk later'. I nodded.

We walked out of the bathroom to find Lottie sitting in the living room. I looked over at the clock on the wall 12:36 it read. Jeez how long was I crying?