"So that sl#t started f#cking around already" suha said before bursting into laughter along with her friends.

[In the Bugatti]

"Don't laugh!....They are so stupid" you said with annoyance.

You saw him smiling for the first time infront of you and to be honest, the sound of his gigle is so euphoric.

You forgot about everything and unintentionally kept staring at him. He stopped when he noticed you staring at him.

"I dare you Park y/n, call them stupid again" He said huskily before leaning at your face.

"Uh- How was the meeting?" you got startled and to wipe the awkwardness you asked.

"How was the result?" he also asked to wipe the awkwardness but both of you ended up asking with unison.

"It's a secret....I want to tell it to my appa first.....what about your meeting?" you said turning back to your regular self.

Jungkook secretly chuckled at you.

"I want to tell it to my dad first too" he said almost mocking you and you kept staring at him.

After a long ass drive you both reached home. You didn't wait for jungkook to help you.

Before he could say you something you ran away excitedly into mansion where you could see your appa with Mr. and Mrs. Jeon.

"Appa!.....Appa...look what I get?....I got the first class with Plus on every subject. And I ranked top of our college"

You said excitedly while all of them looked at you with so much adorness.

"Daebak! Jungkook?" Mr. Jeon got surprised when he saw jungkook.

"You- you both came together?" Mrs. Jeon asked with excitement.

"Didn't you told him to fetch me?" you asked mrs. jeon with confusion.
Mrs. jeon was thinking and about to say something but jungkook cut her off.

"Err.....Mom....how can you forgot that...BTW.....Dad.....Mr. Park....please come to the office" he said before stormed out of living room.

After their farewell mrs. Jeon came to hug you.

"Y/nieee......my beautiful daughter....congrats...." she breaking the hug.

"Thank you" you said with a warm smile.

"You know sweetie.......You are progressing" she said cupping your face with one of her hand making you confuse.

"I didn't told jungkook to fetch you....because, I was unsure about the timing of meeting...neither anyone said to him.

It's not like he will do it if anyone of us told him to do that....he did it by own....do you know what's that mean?" she making you heart beat increase.

"You know....he started to care for you.....It's begin....he is melting" she squealed happily.

[Office Room]

"Dad we-" jungkook's word got cut by a sudden hug from his dad.

"I know my son....Congrats.......I'm proud of you" he said softly patting jungkok's shoulder.

"T-thank you dad" jungkook said with overwhelming happiness.

"Congrats......Young-master" your dad said with a proud smile along with his dad.

"Thank you Mr. Park....you are around my dad's age......I would like it, if you call me by my name" jungkook said before leaving the office room.

"H-he.....did he got hit on his head or he is literally changing?" mr. jeon asked his friend while looking at his son.

Mr. Jeon again thought about the word Mrs. Jeon said to him some hour ago. And he himself knew it clearly that his cold hearted son is finally melting.

"Jaehyun!....you are too much...Btw.....we should work hard to complete that project" your dad said before chuckling at his friend.

"Are you even a human Hanbin? We need to celebrate it first" Mr. jeon dramatically said.

"I want you to invite everyone of this project....we will celebrate this" Mr. jeon said in a normal tone cause he is serious now.

"As your wish" your dad said dramatically before both of them started laughing together.

[Meanwhile]

"What? How could they find out that?" Lee Daehan, son Lee Minhyuk shouted at one of his man.

"S-sorry boss. B-but I think they have some s-secret spy who are in d-disguise as our w-worker" the man said not daring to look at his boss's eyes.

"Bastard, I gave that responsibility to you. Where were you at that time?" daehan yelled making the man flinched in fear.

"I w-went to t-track that old J-jeon and his PA" the man replied with fear.

"Did they killed all of them?" daehan asked in a dangerously calm tone.

"Yes b-boss, they k-killed all of them but the two of them are m-missing. We a-assume that they are either got c-captive by Jeon or they are the h-hidden spy" the man couldn't help but stutter.

"What about the guns and tools?" daehan asked again stroking his fingers on guns.

"They d-destroyed those g-guns and tools...M-maybe" the man stuttered with fear.

"Maybe? Useless shit" daehan angrily shouted at him and pointed gun at the trembling figure.

*Bang* a loud sound creep the whole room.

Lee Minhyuk came and got startled by his vulgar son.

"What happened? Why did you killed him? He was best tracker of our gang" Lee Minhyuk asked with a cold tone.

"All of them are useless dad. Jeon Jungkook came and destroyed our plans without letting us knowing. What do you expect me to do?" daehan shouted back.

"Calm down your freaking anger issue. Don't lose hope, we still have chances" Lee Minhyuk said with a cold tone.

I'm still mad with the Grammy shit.....Let's stream hard Dynamite, Idol, Fake Love & Mic Drop the most......cause these are close to 1B views....and let them know the power BTS and ARMY holds....💜💜💜