"Thank you so much vaidh ji. I can't even think what would have happened to her if you were not here.." Manik said to the the lady while holding kalavati's hand.

"You don't have to thank me but you should thank the one who saved her life. Whoever has pumped her heart at the time of attack has saved her. If the treatment wasn't given to her on time, she must be not with us.." The lady said to the family with a smile and leaves.

"But who saved maa sa?" Raheshwari asked looking everyone around.

"I know..." Iravati said looking at Nandini. "I'm really grateful to you for that.. I know we don't talk much but then too I want to thank you because dadi ji is very humble and she has helped me a lot and I never felt that I'm living among the strangers here..." Iravati said looking at Nandini. Everyone smiles at Nandini including Manik. They are really thankful to Nandini.

"I know you think that why I'm appreciating you but you deserve it beta.. If you didn't treated her on time anything could happen to her... I just want to hug you once.." Iravati said with a smile spreading her arms. Nandini couldn't believe it and she smiles back with tears filled in her eyes.

Nandini steps forward but Iravati hugs Ishita who is standing behind Nandini. Everyone are shocked to see this.

"Don't worry darling.. I know that Nandini did all this but I very well know that you aren't happy on seeing her being appreciated by everyone and specially by Manik. I too don't want that and that's why I'm doing this so continue this drama..." Iravati whispered to Ishita while hugging her. Ishita smirkedsmirked while Nandini is shocked but stayed silent.

"You saved Dadi's life?" Manik asked Ishita having a doubt.

"Y-yes... I was passing from here because I wasn't feeling sleepy and then I saw dadi lying on the floor.. So I just helped her.." Ishita said innocently.

"Thank you ishita.. I'm very thankful to you for saving maa sa life.." Rajeshwari said to Ishita with a smile while caressing her head.

Manav and Gauri looks at each other finding something creepy but stayed quiet.

Manav moves to Ishita. "Thank you so much Ishita. I'll be grateful to you for saving dadi's life.. If you didn't helped, she must be not... Thank you.."

"Nan-nandini.. But I remembered you.. rubbing my palms... then.." Dadi said looking at Nandini in a weak voice.

"Yes dadi, nandini was there too but she just stood there.. She gets panicked quickly seeing someone in that state.." Iravati said looking at Nandini who just looked down.

"Yes, she reached here before me but she neither call anyone nor did she helped dadi... When I saw her standing just looking at dadi.. I was very angry but at that time I didn't said anything because saving Dadi's life was much important than her..." Ishita said with a innocent face while she smirked looking at Nandini who is just trying to control her tears.

Not able to listen anymore she left from there. Everyone also leave from there.

Rajeshwari stayed with Kalavati while others moved to their respective rooms.

Gauri moves to Nandini who's in the garden. "Princess... you saved Dadi's life right?"

Nandini just stayed silent.

"Your silence is giving me the answer princess.. I and Manav know the truth because Princess Ishita doesn't know anything about medical treatments. Why you stayed silent? You even know what everyone must be thinking of you? They will think that you did this to take revenge from our Majesty.." Gauri asked Nandini holding her hands.