Chapter |25| Inebriated Mind

Start from the beginning

"Will you shut the fuck up?" He practically screamed, causing me to jolt back. "You're telling me to move on, when you're still mooing over that loser that broke your pathetic little heart. I wanted you, I wanted you! Yet, you just tossed me aside like one of your playthings. Was that all I was to you? Something you could just fuck to forget all your pain and heartbreak?"

I had never seen Sawyer like this before and something told me that he was dangerous. His hands were practically shaking and he stunk, making it clear he hadn't showered for days.

In his inebriated state, he wasn't Sawyer. He was someone else. A monster, and I was trapped with him.

"Of course, you are my friend and I care about you deeply, which is why you should go home and get sober. Hell, I'll even come with you if you want."

"Really?" His face lit up at the offer and I smiled sadly, nodding as I pushed back his outgrown hair.

"Of course, you've done the same for me." I remembered the time when I got completely drunk and had a few too many spliffs, on the anniversary of the day Tristan left me and my world came crumbling down. Sawyer found me in someone's apartment and carried me all the way back to his house. He held my hair back whilst I puked my guts out, held me whilst I cried and watched over me as I slept, making sure I didn't exactly choke on my own vomit during my sleep.

Despite all our history, we were friends before anything else and I cared for him, almost as much as I cared for Tessa. He's been there for me like no-one else has.

"Oh baby, I knew you would come back to me." He pressed me against the wall, burying his face into my neck as he began to plant sloppy kisses down my collarbone.

Grabbing the sleeve of my shirt, he ripped it off, exposing my breasts. "Sawyer, what are you doing?" I squirmed know his tight grip, my heart beginning to quicken in fear, as he looked up with a malicious smile.

"Let me fuck you before we go. I need to feel you, fuck, I need to be inside you." His hand delved up my skirt, instantly making me regret not choosing to wear pants, and cupped me.

"So, wet already? Mhh, baby I haven't started yet." He was completely delusional, I wasn't wet. Hell, I was drier than a bone, especially when one of my only friends was attempting to rape me.

"Sawyer, I'm giving you one last chance to stop." He yanked me forward, before shoving me back against the wall.

"It's him isn't it? Tristan, he's the one who broke your heart. Now he's back and you...want him too." I shook my head violently.

I needed to pretend to be on his side. If he thinks I am then I could manipulate him into letting me go. Luckily for me, I was also skilled in mixed martial arts and an avid kick-boxer, but I wanted to give him a chance.

"No, of course not. I've been with no-one since you." It wasn't a lie, my poor vagina hadn't been fucked for weeks. It was like some kind of record for me now. "You made me feel good Sawyer, but I needed some time for me."

"You've had enough time Kiara." He thrust forward savagely, his hips grounding against mine. "Doesn't that feel good?" He grunted out, as his erection brushed against my core.

"No, it doesn't. Please stop, we can go to your house and then I'll let you fuck me anyway you want." Hopefully, I could get him sober and back to normal. The Sawyer I knew, would never force me. Unless we were role playing of course.