29. Firsts time ruins.

Beginne am Anfang

Something clicked inside jungkook, something he has never thought of. Cutting off relation with his family? He has never thought about that.

And on thinking thoroughly, he could realize it really will maybe solve his problems. Maybe not entirely but still it will manage to heal Jungkook's wound on his heart. It will really make a difference, not the one he wants but the one he needs. But will it really be worth it? Will it satisfy Jungkook's desire? Will they finally understand? The bigger question is Can He?

"I don't know." Jungkook's voice came out merely as a whisper, his chest tightened at that thought. No matter what jungkook still loved his family. They were his own blood, obviously he would love them.

"I know it's hard but you have to do it for yourself. Take your time. I will always be with you." Jimin understood what it really meant for jungkook, he knew jungkook loved his family even though they didn't. He brought the alpha's hands up to his lips, placing a soft peck against the skin, smiling reassuringly.

"Mr Jeon, I am not showering with you! Get out!" The omega screamed, ushering the alpha to get out of the bathroom. But jungkook was persistent about showering together, he has heard and read about it, couples showering together so he wanted to try it.

"It's not a big deal. Just come here." Jungkook was in no mood of listening to Jimin's request. He pulled the omega inside, and both of them almost slipped but jungkook balanced both of them, jimin collided with Jungkook's chest, and -

His towel slipped off.

He was completely naked, he slowly opened his eyes, and immediately squeaked as he realized the towel was off, his hands instinctively went down to protect his private part.

"I have seen it dear, don't even try to hide." Saying that, jungkook slipped his own towel, it fell down to the ground. Jimin's eyes involuntarily stared down at the alpha's torso, and there it was, Jungkook's huge cock. He couldn't believe the fact that that thing was inside him yesterday. His whole face reddened.

"Aww are you shy?" Jungkook was constantly teasing the smaller. "Shut up! And get out! I am not showering together with you." And for the last time jimin disagreed on showering together with the alpha.

"Yes you will my love. I will make you." Jungkook mischievously grinned, turning on the shower, the water trickled down from both of their bodies, wetting them completely, and now jimin can't do anything.

"Come here, I will wash your body." Jungkook called for him, a soap in his hand. Jimin was hesitant at first but atlast compiled and came near the alpha, firstly presenting his back to together.

Jungkook slowly started to rub the soap on Jimin's soft skin with his hand. He couldn't get enough of the smaller's soft white skin. It was soft, milky and tight. He wanted to touch, squeeze, destroy it completely with love Marks.

What started off as a simple shower was leading somewhere else for jungkook, his dick hardened, paining a bit, and jimin was still unaware. He was just enjoying the bath.

But then, jungkook turned him around, pressing his lips against the omega's taking the omega completely surprised, the kiss was rough, harsh and desperate. Jungkook's tongue found it's way inside Jimin's hot cavern. While his hands worked on Jimin's skin, kneading and squeezing on it.

Jimin's scent was getting heavy, soft breathy moans escaping his mouth, having Jungkook's tongue skillfully tasting his mouth and the alpha's hand was dangerously near  Jimin's ass.

Jimin's legs will give out soon, he was getting lightheaded. But just then jungkook entered a finger in him. It made him moan a little loud, jungkook left his lips and started sucking on the omega's skin on the neck and collarbone. Even before jimin could get use to the feeling of something inside him, another finger made it's way inside of him.