"i-i w-went-t t-to his r-room and he pus-she me-I o-on the bed aa-and started kissing me and sat hiss a-ass on my-y ...*sniff*.......... I ran a-away b-but he grabbed m-me from behind a-and picked-ed me u-up -t-then h-he t-then he threw mee on-n thee floor and i-i sat up-p but he confessed too m-me ...........*sniff* ............ and said h-he love-a me m-more t-than anyone .....*sob* ...a-and then-n I couldn't control my a-anger a-and told him t-that I only l-love y-you .............*sob harder*................. but the-e c-come near-e-e me and -p-put h-his hand on-n m-my b-back and said t-that h-he w-will lie-e too everyone-e that-t I forced him-m f*sniff* for s-sex then-n *sob hard*.........................."—

"THEN I CAME AND PUSHED HIM OFF TAE ....AND I WITNESSED IT WITH MY OWN EYES... HOW COULD YOU JIMIN ... I DOUBTED TAE FOR FORCING YOU. YOU PLAYED ALL THIS TIME AND THOSE LONELY CRY ON ROOF ..............was e-everything y-your plan t-to c-chase tae a-away form us and make him a b-bad guy .................. ANSWER ME YOU ABUSER ,...."

I saw my world crash in front of my eyes .... I was full on sobbing to even say a single word when I lift my gaze from floor ..............

I saw discussed with broken look on jin hyungh face , hugged by rm hyungh ... but not sparing me a glance , then I look towards suga hyung and hoeseok hyungh then they gave me a glare but y-yoongi hyungh looked sad then they both turned there head ...

At last I saw tae and kookie ... I saw kookie kissing tae on his lips and rubbing calming circles on his back... he then turn his gaze towards me and ................ I saw pure anger and hate rate towards me in his eyes ,....

I remove my eyes from him and saw tae ..................

Smiling sweetly towards me ... but turned into smirk ... and mouth ,,.. I got really angry ..

"be ready for punishment .."

 I was terrified but angry at the same time ... I glare dead in his eyes and he winch .. fakely

When jk saw me looking at tae with anger,....... He simply picked tae in his arms and went to his room ....

Everyone was silent I slowly stood up and turned to go to my own room but .............i was yanked backed and .....................

Slap slap

"don't you dare to come near my fiancé again ..."

With that .... Junkook left ... if fell on the floor from the impact but.............. everyone just when to there own room and I was all alone ... on the floor crying..... no one was with me ... but after what felt like 30 min ....

"take this min ,.... Tell me what happen ?.."

I launch and hugged him full on sobbing but ............ can't say a single word to himm ....

Taeyungh pov—

After having ungrateful sex with junkook .. I went to bathroom .. but I was still thinking about jimin .... Because sex with him is amazing and beautiful ... but then I remember

.........

Flash back

Jin-"tae are you forcing jimin ? into something?"