With all of us laughing a knock was soon heard and Sungmin oppa walked in wearing his oh so stylish suit. "Looking beautiful as always.. its almost time, we have to head to the church now." Slipping my heels on and having Jihoon carry the back of my dress I left and got into a limo that Sungmin oppa rented. Even though I told him just using his car would be fine he obviously didnt think it was. With Hyunjin, Yeonjun, Jihoon and Sungmin oppa sitting across from me they all sent me bright smiles. "Are you ready Y/n??" Holding the bouquet in my hands tightly I took a deep breath and nodded. "With you all by my side, im more than ready." 

After a few minutes of driving I looked out the window and saw that we had arrived at the church. Getting out of the car and waving bye to Hyunjin, Yeonjun and Jihoon as they went to their spots I linked arms with Sungmin oppa as we waited behind the closed doors. Hearing all the voices of all the guests inside the church my heart began to beat faster. (Oh god.. good thing I didnt eat a lot earlier.. I would have thrown up right now, or even worse on Jungkook at the altar. Damn, why didnt I think of that when I was with Jongin? I shouldve thrown up on him before he walked out. That would have been great) With a small chuckle leaving my mouth I snapped out of my thoughts once hearing the sound of the piano being played. 

"No matter what happens Y/n.. from now until the very end I will always have your back no matter what. Your basically my little sister and I will always watch over you and care for you." Sungmin oppa whispered and I responded by gripping his arm ever so lightly which caused him to smile. With the sound of the guests chattering toning down, the doors slowly opened and I was met with dozens of eyes as I walked down the aisle.

With proud smiles being sent my way, I glanced at all the guests sending them all warm smiles in return as I continued to walk. Facing the front my eyes landed on my brothers who were standing there smiling at me fondly, then to my best friend Jihoon who was on the piano playing a song he had written with the help of Mingyu who leaned against the piano sending me a small wink which caused me to slightly giggle. Nearing the end of the aisle I was then greeted by Jungkooks parents who both hugged me with bright smiles on their faces. "Watch over our Jungkookie for us okay?" Tears escaping their eyes I nodded my head before turning to Jungkook who walked over to us. Sungmin oppa taking a step forward, placing my hand on top of Jungkooks. "I dont have to say it, you already know what to do... but this is my second time handing her off to someone, but this time... I know you'll take good care of her." 

Hearing those words, tears nearly threatened to fall but I managed to keep them in as Sungmin hugged me one last time before going to his spot. Soon the ceremony began and things went smoothly, the occasional touch ups Jihoon did on me while Jin did the same thing to Jungkook things went better than expected. But soon it came to the vows and we were both nervous wrecks. With the microphone being handed to me, Yeonjun handed my a small piece of paper that had my vows written on it. Clearing my throat as I unfolded the paper, I brought the mic closer to my lips before taking a deep breath.

"Jungkook, Jungkookie, Kook, Kookie... and all those other nicknames you go by. I'll be completely honest, I always thought that I wasnt cut out for love. That I would never find someone who would love me for well.. you know.. me! And honestly I didnt think I would be standing in front of the altar again. But in the end I dont think I could ever imagine myself continuing to live my life without you in it. You accepted me for who I was, and even though I had built a thick high wall you somehow managed to break it down. Jungkook... I promise from now until the very end to remember that at the end of the day we are both humans, that if you make questionable decisions that would upset me or make me mad.. that in the end I will always love you no matter what. We both know that im not even the closest to being 'perfect' and that I can be indecisive at time but the decision to marry, I would never have second thoughts about that. And as we continue to grow together with Taewoo, I promise to be there for when either of you are down, and to love you both unconditionally. I know you will always have my back.. and I promise to always have yours..."