" Kook , give me your car keys.  I'll drive. " Hoseok said to Jungkook. 

" No . Bab—"

" No . Taehyung.  Jimin needs you . Sit with him at the back ." Hoseok said and ran off towards the drive way of the mansion , with the rest following him .

Soon , they all got into the car , and drove off , towards Seoul's Mangarant Hospital. 

Inside the car ...

Jimin was squirming in pain . His head was on Jungkook's chest and both his hands were holding Taehyung's left hand tightly, as if his life depends on it. 

His forehead was sweaty, and he was crying. 

Jungkook was caressing Jimin's face and whispering sweet nothings in his ears . " Jiminie ... baby ... you are strong . Everything will be okay . Hm ?"

" Baby ... Jhope drive fast ." Taehyung said, now dabbing Jimin's face with a cloth. 

" Jimin ... stay strong.  Okay ?" Taehyung said.

" I c....can't... I can't anymore . JUNGKOOK! GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME . DO SOMETHING...." Jimin shouted and Jungkook pecked his lips as an answer. 

" Baby ... just a bit more.  The hospital is near ." Jungkook said , getting a nod from Taehyung too .

" I...I-It's unbearable..... P-Please... I can't t-take it a....anymore ." Jimin said, slowly his eyes closing and body stopping movements. 

Jungkook's and Taehyung's ... both their eyes widened. 

" Jimin... baby ... wake up ... love.  JHOPE FUCKING DRIVE FAS—"

" DON'T FUCKING SHOUT JEON JUNGKOOK.  WE ARE HERE. " Jhope shouted back and soon enough the car came to a halt .

Jungkook , if he could, was ready to get outta the window , but nevertheless, he realized that the door exists , and he opened it , and sprang down .

He took Jimin out of the car , in bridal style, and rushed towards the entrance of the hospital. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin was , right now , in the hospital room , screaming his lungs out , with Jungkook beside him , holding his hand , and encouraging him . Jin , Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok and Mr Jeon and Mrs Park , Yoongi and Taemin were all standing outside the room , and hearing Jimin scream , and hearing his pained shouts and sometimes the doctor's shout of " PUSH HARDER JIMIN. "

" Jimin... Jimin... the head is coming out . Push.  Push a bit more . Apply a bit more strength." The doctor pleaded , from under the sheet .

" Baby ... a bit more...okay ? Push ...." Jungkook said , kissing Jimin's forehead, and rubbing away the sweat from his forehead. 

Jimin squinted his eyes closed, and pushed harder . " AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH ! FUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKK . AHHHHHH ." Jimin shouted , and gave more pressure, and after a last shout and a jabbing on Jungkook's hand , drawing out a bit blood from Jungkook's hand , Jimin fell down back on the hospital bed , eyes closing shut , and breathing hard , and seemed like his while soul has left him .

Jungkook leaned in and kissed Jimin's forehead. Jungkook looked up at the doctor, fingers still intertwined with Jimin's fingers, firmly .

The doctor smiled . " It's a healthy baby girl. " he said , and looked up at Jungkook , who smiled widely , and I think his cheeks would start to hurt if he smiled more. 

" J-jungkook?" Jimin called out , voice extremely weak. 

Jungkook immediately looked down.  " Yes baby . See . Everything is okay . Our baby is healthy. See ." Jungkook said , and Jimin's eyes began to water with happiness . He was very happy.