God damn it.

"I know you're obsessed with me,"
She smirked while getting her face closer to me.

This woman is dangerously alluring.

"You can't do this to me,"
I tried to push her away from me,I was not up for some sexual things.

"Your eyes say otherwise,"
I quickly diverted my eyes away from her.

"Get away from me,"
One of her leg was resting in between my legs. Her hands were locking my body in the center so I had nowhere else to run to.

"Look at me,Y/N,"

"No,"
She dragged my chin back to her again to lock her eyes with mine.She kissed me deeply without any warning,since I am not as strong as her,I can't really push her away.Slowly,I lost myself in her touch,I hate myself for this too, why am I so weak in front of her?

We spent the night making love,not really,it's more like a rough sex because I was very angry and my behaviours tended to get more aggressive in a way but she enjoyed it.

No One POV
Later that night
Y/N ran out of energy because she was already tired when she returned back home,and she still had to deal with those shits that Rosé had put her through.She was sleeping soundly in Rosé's arms while Rosé was playing with her hair after the multiple rounds they just had.

Rosé loves Y/N,of course and always.But Y/N couldn't bring her the joy she wanted in the sexual way.Don't get her wrong,Y/N is good on bed but she wants some risk.Risk that could give her adrenaline rush.Is cheating on Y/N fun?Not really,even though she caught Rosé cheating,she won't confront her about that.But Rosé wants her to confront her,she wants her to scream at her for cheating on her and then they will make up again.Yeah,quite fuck up but that's exactly what she wants.

But no,Y/N seems to love her way too much that she didn't dare to talk about it,she is worried that they would have a broken relationship if she actually confront Rosé. Hence,Rosé decided to push her more,leaving her no room to escape from reality.

After knowing Y/N's reaction,Rosé is encouraged to do it more in the future.To her, she thought that Y/N could never have the gut to divorce her so she didn't really care about the aftermath.And she is right,even after she was caught cheating on Y/N for so many times, she could easily make it up with Y/N without getting divorce.

Back to present
"Not again,"
Y/N sighed as she saw a foreign car parking at her driveway.She didn't want to walk into her house,knowing that what is happening there.

She horned her car loudly in order to alert the person inside to get out of her house.When the person didn't,she finally reached her limit and broke into the house in madness.

"Are you fucking deaf?"
Rosé was still riding the random guy on the couch.Until Y/N screamed at the guy,he then quickly pulled up his pants and bowed at Y/N apologetically before he left.

One thing about Rosé's affair is that she never used the same person to cheat on Y/N.She had encountered those who made fun of her for allowing her wife to fuck around,those who would actually be scared and apologised to her, some even insisted to finish the final round right in front of her and Rosé has never tried to push them away either way.