Foreword

My mother always told me,

no monsters lived beneath my bed,

but she had failed to warn me,

it laid on top of it instead.

~ Poet E.h

B L U R B

Enzo Corretti is a monster. He runs the most powerful crime family in the world. Being ruthless and unfeeling is in the job description but nowhere in the handbook did it ever say how to deal with someone like Dylan. She may look like a saint but underneath her pretty doe eyes, there's a monster in waiting.

Dylan Alvarez is a Saint. That's what everyone always said about her. Growing up in violence and tragedy, she managed to live a normal life despite it. Well, that was until eight men showed up in her house with seven guns aimed at her head and the most vicious of them all, Enzo Corretti claiming she had something that belonged to him.

Maybe she did.

But Dylan knew if she gave it to him, it wouldn't end well for her.

This is a story about a ruthless man on a quest to conquer the world and the feisty woman he thought he had at his mercy.

And a woman intent on bringing a monster to his knees before he unleashed her own.

D I S C L A I M E R

This story is completely of my imagination. If any scenario or situation that is mentioned here is connected to you or another story it is completely coincidental.

This is just a first draft so expect some grammatical errors or wrong spelling or some kind. I'll be re-writing it once it is completed.

This book contains adult language, violence and explicit sex that may be disturbing for some readers. This book is not intended for readers under the age of 18. Read at your own risk.

If you don't like my book just move on—Not everything will be your cup of tea.

C O P Y R I G H T

Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.

Plagiarism is a serious crime.
Don't steal my shit! I will only be posting this story on here, if my story is posted on any other platform please don't hesitate to pm me. 

P L A Y L I S T

(Spotify link on my profile)

I. G-Eazy, Hasley - Him & I

II. Labrinth - Mount Everest

III. ZAYN, Sia- Dusk Till Dawn

IV. Artic Monkeys- Do I Wanna Know

V. Henry Versus - Guilty Pleasure

VI. 5 Seconds of Summer - Easier

VII. Camilla Cabello- Never Be The Same

VIII. Kehlani - Gangster

IX. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman

X. Kendrick Lamar, Rihanna - Loyalty

XI. Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money

XII. Valerie Broussard - Trouble

XIII. Dorothy- Dark Nights

XIV. SAYGRACE, G-Eazy- You Don't Own Me

XV. Sia, Diplo, Labrinth, LSD- Genius

XVI. Julia Michaels- Heaven

XVII. The Weeknd- Die For You

XVIII. Sam Tinnesz, Yacht Money- Play With Fire

XIX. Michael Bublé- Feeling Good

XX. The Weeknd- The Hills

 The Weeknd- The Hills