"George and Fundy, you sit front left."

Moving his hand, he directed it at a new group of people.

"Karl and Quackity, you'll sit over there," he paused and turned to one of those kids, "and Quackity, no yelling Spanish words -or any words for that matter- in the middle of-"

"¡No me gusta eso señor!" Quackity blurted out.

Groaning, Mr. Philza ignored the boy and kept going, "then Bad and Skeppy, middle row, I expect that Bad will keep an eye on Skeppy."

With a sigh, he spun around and looked in my direction.

"Finally, my two favorite's -who I think would work well together,- Techno and y/n," Mr. Philza said, as a few people in the room gasp.

"Um... da- sir, I don't feel like that's a-" A familiar, shy voice, said...

Where have I heard that voice?

"I don't want to hear it, Techno, y/n is a good student in this class; sure she can get into problems, but I believe you're the best person to sit by her because you're someone who's on her level of history," Mr. Philza stated flatly.

"O-okay..." the voice rang out.

Okay who is that person?

I looked around till I spotted someone with long, pink, hair that covered a portion of their face. Then instantly, it clicked... shit.

(time skip)

How the hell, out of all people, it had to be him? The same kid, who rudely bumped into me and made me look like a fool, when I was supposed to be respected.

I sat at the table we shared, digging my nails into the wood of the surface.

Okay, calm yourself, what can you tell about this kid? I looked over the boy who was watching Mr. Philza's lesson.

He seems to enjoy history, guessing by all the history books on his side of the table.

A good student for sure, he's well focused and he sure as hell writes a lot of notes.

Seems a bit shy and reserved, probably has a hard time talking to people he's not compatible with.

Definitely a nerd.

He's also the son of my teacher, which kind of surprised me -because they look nothing alike. He is interesting to say the least, but I still don't trust nor like him.

"Y/n are listening? I asked you a question," Mr. Philza said, I looked up and saw him staring at me. A small blush appeared on my cheeks from embarrassment.

"Sorry Mr. Philza, I must have zoned out, what was the question?" I simply replied, while hearing a little snicker from Techno.

Mr. Philza huffed and repeated what he had previously said, "The Great Peacemaker, often called Dekanawida, was most notable for?"

It took me a minute and I remembered after a bit.

"The Great Peacemaker, sometimes referred to as Deganawida or Tekanawí:ta was by tradition, along with Jigonhsasee and Hiawatha, the founder of the Haudenosaunee, commonly called the Iroquois Confederacy." I said looking at him. He smiled at my answer. I looked over at techno and he was staring at me, amazed.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," I mouthed to him and he instantly looked away.

"That was right now, can someone tell me what was the relationship between Ariadne and Theseus like?" Mr. Philza said, in an instant mine and techno's hands went up. Mr. Philza looked at both of us.

"how about you both answer the question techno you go first" Mr. Philza said

"the relationship between Ariadne and Theseus is an interesting one as it speaks to the recurring theme of true love. Although in the beginning it seems as if these two lovers have found the true love that the gods support, Hamilton puts that idea into doubt when she reports the idea that Theseus may have left her on an island to die. Although such an action would seem out of place for his character, the alternative suggestion is that Ariadne died because he left her on an island for too long." techno said with a smile and a nice glow in his eyes.

"When he marries her sister, tragic events unfold, and it seems that fate did not look happily on the affair. True love, it seems, is not simple at all--it can cause all kinds of trouble and lead to all kinds of quests and adventures. The tragedy of Aegeus brings up the recurring theme of a tragic mistake. When Theseus forgets to raise the correct flag, his carelessness takes a fatal turn against someone he loves." I finish techno and I looked at each other and I smiled towards him but he just looked away... rude

(after class)

I was packing up and was about to leave when Mr. Philza came ask techno and me to come over to. we did only because Mr. Philza can be scary.

"yes sir?" I asked looking at him

"you two seem to know a lot about Greek mythology so I was thinking you to could work together and in a week you guys can teach the the class about Greek history? and this will count as extra credit" Mr. Philza said. I didn't like the idea but agreed only because of the extra credit. I left the room only leaving Mr. Philza and techno in there as I decided to skip math class and head straight to lunch to wait for my friends next period.

if you guys have request I can see if I can do them.