79. TWO WEEKS AWAY

Start from the beginning

Aliyah shrugs, "As uncomfortable as any eight and a half month pregnant woman would be with a fiance that can't put a crib together."

He throws his head back and groans, "I tried, baby. How 'bout you go up there then, huh?"

"Uh uh." She responds, shaking her head profusely as she cuddles into her man's arms, "That's not for me and you know it. But, you did try and I'm proud of you."

He pecks her lips, "Should be. Call me Bob the Builder from now on, shoot." Aliyah rolls her eyes and slaps his arm, lightly.

"You not even funny." She jokes only to receive tickles in return. "Don't you dare." She hisses, knowing he won't stop until she admits what she would call a false statement.

"I'm hilarious. That joke was top-notch, an elbow-jerker, a knee-slapper."

"Nigga, why?" Aliyah reels back, a laugh racking through her entire body, "The second one isn't even a term."

"Yeah, I'm so funny, I just had to make up a term to explain how fucking hilarious I am." His fingers brush against her sides yet again, drawing even louder laughter from her.

"Hey, you know what I want?" Aliyah pried his fingers from her sides and clasps them in her own hands by her chest. "A yacht."

Elijah chuckles  and leans further back in the bag, "Like for retirement?"

"No, for the registry."

Now, this makes both man and woman bust out laughing. They have a running joke about what they want on the wedding registry, despite them wanting to send it in to Target.

Considering how successful they both are, they want for nothing and would have been perfectly fine not even having a registry, but you know how mothers are. And both Aliyah's and Elijah's ganged up to tell them to make a registry.

Now, they're just adding stupid, spoofy things on there that they don't actually expect people to get.

When the laughter dies down, Elijah's now green eyes are drawn to the mother of his child. She's still giggling about her joke under her breath but he just can't stop looking at her. She released his hands so he trails one down to her protruding belly.

She winces when the baby kicks but Elijah smiles at the feeling of his child's foot against his hand, as if they knew he was there.

"Can you believe we're gonna be parents in two weeks?" Aliyah questions when she sees the smile on his face.

Elijah shakes his head, still taken with his future wife's womb, "I don't think it's clicked for me yet. And it probably won't until they're out here, crying their ass off and in our arms."

Aliyah takes his face into her hands and presses a big kiss to his pink lips.

"I love you." He mumbles, eyes scanning hers, love clear in his gaze.

She pecks his lips again, a bright smile growing on her face, "I love you too."

And that's when shit goes down.

A sudden flood of liquid spills from between her legs and soaks the leg of Elijah's sweatpants. His eyes widen as he glances down while she continues to stare at him.

"Did —" She freezes, not sure what the fuck just happened and what she should even do. "Oh my God, my water just broke."

AHHHHHHHHHHH kevin hart voice ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN

BRO ITS BEEN THE LOOOONGESSSSSSSSTTTTT TIME COMING DAMN IM EXCITED — Y'ALL GON MEET BABY WEST IN THE NEXT CHAPTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

also, i ain't read none of this over. my ass is bout tired as hell and i have a dentist app in the morning lmfaoaogsoshsoaba k bye my loves <333