At the sound of the small beeping noises, Tony turned to his assisted, who was walking into the room with a large box and a coffee.

"I've been buzzing you. Did you hear the intercom?" She said.

"Huh?"

"Obadiah's upstairs." She set the stuff on a table across from Tony.

"Great! I'll be right up." He then lifter his arm off the table and tested the suits movements as he bended and straightened his arm.

"I thought you said you were done making weapons."

"I am," his voice was gravely, "this is a flight stabilizer. It's completely harmless." After saying that the 'completely harmless' stabilizer then fired an energy blast. the force blowing Tony backwards and cause Pepper to cover her ears. However the noises weren't enough to wake Stephanie up. "I didn't expect that." Tony laughed, and Pepper sighed a sigh of relief.

"Okay, enough of that. Now have you seen Steph?" Pepper asked.

"Who?" Tony pushed him self off the floor and walked over to the table he was working on.

"Stephanie." 

"Oh, uh. Nope. I thought she was in her room." Tony started to take off the prosthetic arm.

"Well, she has to be here some-" Pepper stopped as she looked at the 8 year olds sleeping figure.  She chuckled.

"Oh my god, I didn't even know she was down here." Tony looked at the girl. Her blonde hair was resting over her tiny face and her breaths were quiet and slow. She would've looked adorable, if her lower half of her body wasn't hangin off the chair. She looked like she was about to fall. 

"How did she sleep through that?" 

"Heavy sleeper?" Tony looked down at the table and began cleaning himself up. "Maybe she's dead." He joked.

"Shut up." Pepper slapped his chest and walked over to Stephanie, She nudged her a couple times before she started to stir. Once she did, she got up and grabbed a hold of Pepper's hand. Pepper smiled and led her to the staircase. "Be up quickly, Tony."  And they walked up. 

"Tony laughed quietly and got ready to head up stairs.

________________

Stephanie was standing on the couch behind Pepper looking over her shoulder to see what Pepper was typing on the laptop in her lap. Uncle Obie was playing a song on the piano. It was peaceful, until Tony came upstairs. 

"How'd it go?" He asked Obadiah, he didn't get and answer. "It went that bad, huh?"

"Just because I brought pizza back from New York doesn't mean it went bad." Obadiah said, pausing from the piano.

Tony was now sitting behind Stephane and opened a pizza box on the coffee table. "Uh-huh. Sure doesn't. Oh, boy." He grabbed a slice before turning to Stephanie, She was standing on his light colored couch. "Hey, hey," He smacked her lightly on the back, "Sit you butt down, Goldilocks." She frowned and plopped down on the couch bouncing a little. She went to reach for her own slice of pizza. 

"It would have gone better if you were there." Obie got up from the piano and walked over.

"Uh-huh."Tony shook his head. "You told me to lay low. That's what I've been doing. I lay low, and you take care of all..."

"hey come on. In public. The press." Obie stated. "This was a board of directors meeting."

"This was a board of directors meeting?" Tony acted shocked.

"The board is claiming you have post traumatic stress. They're filing an injunction."

"A what?"

"They wanna lock you out."

"Why? 'Cause the stock dipped 40 points? We knew that was gonna happen."

"Fifty-six." Pepper pitched in. 

"Actually fifty-six, and a half." Stephanie said. He mouth was full so it was muffled a bit. Tony looked at the girl in shock.

"What. Wait, no. That doesn't matter. We own the controlling interest in the company." 

"Tony, the board has right, too." All heads turned to Obadiah. "They're making the case that you and your new direction isn't in the companies best interest."

"I'm being responsible! That's the new direction for me, for the company." Obadiah looked at Tony in shock and surprise, as did Pepper, Stephanie just grabbed another slice of pizza. "I mean, me on the company's behalf being responsible for the way that..." Pepper sighed at his response. "Oh, that's great."

"Tony. Tony" Obadiah tried to get his attention as Tony got up from his seat. 

"I'll be in the shop." Tony even took the pizza with him. 

Obadiah got up and followed Tony. Stephanie turned to Pepper in betrayal. "He took the pizza." Pepper laughed and rubbed her back, Stephanie took a sad bite out of the rest of her slice. 

"Alright, well, then the pizza stays with me." Obie voice brought Stephanie out of her temporary depression. She saw that he took the pizza from Tony. "Go on, here, you can have a piece." Tony grabbed his final piece and left the room, heading back down to the workshop. Obie sighed.

"Can I have one more slice, Uncle Obie." Stephanie stood back up on the couch. Obadiah turned back around with a confused face.

"You already had two pieces." 

Stephanie shrugged. "So."

________________________________

Hiiiii!!

I know it's another short and rushed chapter, BUT. IT"S New Years EVE. And I have food calling my name and need to finish this chapter quickly. Also I hope you read the A/N in the beginning it's pretty important. I also didn't edit this chapter since, I'm in a hurry so if you see and imperfection PLEASE let me know and I will fix them.

That's all I have for you today, Happy New Years Eve everyone. I know we can't go to parties since Miss Rona😪 but I still hope you all have fun. I love you all, I hope you are eating, drinking, and staying healthy. BYE!

-Peyty