Chapter 5: My New home

The sun was out, the sky was as blue as the ocean, no clouds were on sight. Beautiful green grass surrounded me, like stone rocks leading us over to the most beautiful mansion I have ever seen in my life. Beautiful flowers surrounded the whole front of the mansion as well as palm trees and oak trees.

The front of the mansion had 8 stone pillars, two sets of stairs on either side leading up to the front door, a giant black chandelier handing down the outside entrance beautiful bushes on either side of the clear double glass door.

( I know the description don't really match up I write first then find pictures but look how pretty this is! )

"Woah." I whispered out in astonishment from Giovanni's beautiful mansion. I'm absolutely in shock to see such a beautiful architect.

"Bella?" I turn my head over to look at Giovanni to see him looking at me from the top of the stairs, when did he get there? Must have been when I was looking around being amazed of his beautiful mansion

"Sorry." I quickly squealed out from embarrassment and I somewhat rushed up the stairs. When I reached up I quickly look down on the ground, embarrassed that I didn't pay attention

My heart fluttered in warmth when I felt his hand snake around my waist and brought me closer to him, making my cheeks get warm as he did that.

He leads me over to the front door and opens it for me, letting me go in first. THe first thing I saw was white marble floors since I was too embarrassed to look up but I was in shock again. He seriously has a LOT of money...

I slowly looked up and was astonished at what the front foyer looked like. A big black circular marble table was in the center of the room, having a beautiful vase of lovely flowers full of calla lilies and lilies. Two big sets of stairs were on either side of each other as they lead up the second floor, as it led up it curved inwards up to the top which was beautiful, the railing was jet black. A white chandelier was hanging down in between the stairs and the marble table which leaf to the back.

"Hey Bella?" I turned to look at him with curiosity since he looked at me, with his hard face showing no emotion in his beautiful dark brown eyes.

"You'll be sleeping in my room, this house is officially yours as well-"

"Wait what?" I slightly let out a gasp at what he just told me, this is mine? No No, this can't be...

"Bella don't interrupt me.." Giovanni harshly tells me as I quickly look down, making me whisper out a small sorry when he was done. His face turned intimidating and cold as if he couldn't tolerate people interrupting him. Remember he told you he was a dangerous man Bella, it explains why he acts the way he acts and looks.

"I'll have Michael show you to my room since you look very tired. If you need anything I'll be up in that room." Gio loved his head up slightly, I looked up and followed where he was staring at which was the very first room at the top of the stairs.

"Thank you Gio." I sweetly whisper out to him as I look down at the floor. Instead of him saying anything I see and a small smirk appears at the nickname I have called him, heathen turners and walking up the stairs as Michael came closer toward me which made me look away from Gio.

"Follow me." He told me as he turned around and headed up the stairs, I stumbled a bit which made me rush up the stairs since Michael was faster than me.

I guess this is my new home...

_________________________

I hope you enjoyed it! Today is my birthday so sorry if the chapter was a little boring! I promise it will start to speed up soon.