Chapter 6: Escape

6:00 p.m.

Giovanni's POV

"Come in..."

I set my pen down, about getting ready to sign an agreement I had with some FBI agent.

Looking up as the door opened, reeling Michael, my under-boss stepping in the office. As he closed the door a locked it, walking over to me and greeted me

"Giovanni."

"Michael."

Once I addressed him he sat down on the leather chair, he got comfortable as he prepared to tell me something either bad or good.

"James..."

"What about James?" I asked him, keeping my face hard yet cold, zero emotions were running in me, feeling the harsh cold in my heart.

"He wants out."

I stared at Michael, I then looked down onto my lap and began to think, he knew in the beginning that once you're here you're here for lifetime. My question is why is Michael telling me this since he should be dead.

"He escaped-"

"I know where he is..." I harshly said to him as I got up from my leather chair, clearly enraged by what I heard... how could he lose him?!

"He's heading over to New York..." I coldly told Michael as I lean against the desk, trying to find ways to make his death as painful as possible.

"I'll call William and Damon, don't worry he'll be back here in a day-"

"He's better."

I wave off Michael to leave as I lean against my desk, enraged and emotionless as I began to plan his slow death, you can't say you're out of this business, once you're in, you're in... It's a lifetime obligation. Dare to try to leave and there will be heartless consequences.

When he closes the door as he leaves I get up and walk over to the back where I had my alcohol at. I reached under and grabbed a glass, opened the small ice machine and dropped a cube of ice in the glass. Next I reached up and grabbed the bottle of whiskey and poured it half way.

Picking up my drink I head over to my leather couch, sitting down I take a sip of my drink and try to let myself relax, thinking as to why James wants out...

A Soft knock echoed around the office as someone knocked at the door.

"Come in." I said out loud, bored

I looked up to see Bella's back facing me as she closed the door behind her. She was wearing one of my shirts which barely covered her big ass. Bella turned around and looked at me, she was shy and timid, and nervous, her body language showed me she was timid, her fingers slightly shook since she seemed nervous, and her beautiful face, including those beautiful ocean eyes, seemed timid yet innocent.

Her hands wrapped around herself as she carefully walked towards me, as if she thought I would pounce on her at any second. Which I might.

I gulf down the rest of the whiskey and placed the glass down on the floor. I look up at her beautiful self. I want to take her right here right now, those beautiful big breasts slightly bouncing as she walks towards me, her face covered in freckles, and her naturally plump lips look kissable.

"Giovanni?" The way she said my name made me want her even more, bring her down with me and have my way with her. Her innocence laced around my name as she said it, Her sweetness and everything.

"Yes Bella?"

"I was wondering if I could ask..um. questions about what you do-"

I let out a small chuckle as she seemed to stubble a bit, she's very cute I won't lie. Her cheeks were turning light red which made her adorable with her freckles.

"Baby all you need to know is I'm a dangerous man wanted for my crimes." I got up from the couch and slowly began to unbutton my dress shirt. Her eyes went down to my hands as I unbuttoned, Biting her plump peach lips so slightly.

"You should rest Bella-"

"I already did." she whispered out as she looked down at the floor as I slid my dress shirt off of me. I smile slightly at her, I never smile but this little girl here is making me feel a little warmth in me that I thought I'll never experience.

"Go to my room Bella, you'll need all the rest you can get for tomorrow."

_________________________________

Happy New Years. If you're actually reading this book, then I hope your 2021 is better than 2020. 2020 has been hard for not only me but for the majority of people and I hope this new year can be better. Happy New Years make the most of it!