Similar yet Different 3

It was Friday morning where the students of class D were waiting for Sae-sensei

When she entered the classroom she announced that next week they will have swimming class

When Sensei announced that most boys were happy by that news while the girls look with disgust to some of the boys*

Sae: Ohh and today at 3 30 PM for those who are interested in joining a club go to the ... (Random big place sorry too lazy to search for a name xD)

After that lessons started but most class D students were either using their phones or talking*

When lessons were over Kiyo was getting ready to leave when Chiaki asked him: Are you interested in joining a club?

Kiyo: Hmm? no not  really I prefer to use my free time on something else what about you?

Chiaki: I haven't decided yet anyway do you have any plans right now?

Kiyo: hm? no why?

Chiaki: well how about wanna go to Pearl cafe? (I don't remember the exact name so I made a random one)  since we finished our first week of school (Chiaki doesn't know everything about the S system but still decided to save points if she can so she decided to buy sweets only after lessons are over for that week)

Kiyo: Sure why not

Chiaki: What about you guys? *she asks while looking at Hirata and the others*

Hirata: Hmm well I want to join the soccer club so I think I'll pass 

The other girls said that they want to go with Hirata and check the other clubs*

Chiaki: Seems like its only the 2 of us should we go Ayanokouji-kun?

Kiyo: Sure *when they left the classroom Kiyo noticed the stares of his classmates mainly Ike and Yamadead*

After they reached the cafe Chiaki asks: Nervous of going to a cafe full of girls? *she asks with a smirk*

Kiyo: Perhaps 

Chiaki: You're no fun you should express yourself more *she says with a small pout*

When they got to the counter Chiaki picked some chocolate chips while noticing that Kiyo has some trouble deciding what to get*

Kiyo not knowing what to get since he never tried any he got the same as Chiaki

After they sat down they started to eat and having some small talk but then Chiaki stopped talking and looked surprised at Kiyo who changed his expression when he tried the chocolate chips

When Kiyo noticed the stares he asks: Whats wrong while looking at Chiaki who had red cheeks 

Chiaki: N-n-nothing I was just surprised you changed your expression that's all hehe 

Kiyo: I did? *tilting his head*

Chiaki just nods then they continue to eat in silence 

After they left the cafe the girls that saw Kiyo change his expression were still blushing*

During the weekend Kiyo decided to stay in his room reading a book or just sleeping while Chiaki went out with the girls*

It was now the second week and it was time for the swimming lessons 

*In the boys locker* 

When Kiyo was starting to change Sudo and a few other boys called out to him*