Beergirl and Curiosity 2

The white hair girl walks closer to them while laughing

???: FuFuFu

Kamuro seems to realize who that girl is*

Kamuro: Aren't you Sakayanagi Arisu?

Arisu: Indeed Kamuro-san now then what were the 2 of you talking about? *she asks while smiling*

Kamuro: Nothing important Ayanokouji-kun let's go 

Arisu: If you don't want to be in trouble I recommend that you stay and listen

Kamuro: Just what do you want?

Arisu: Lets see first I want us to become friends that will listen and follow my orders 

Kiyotaka: I don't think that's what a friend is *Kiyotaka spoke for the first time since Arisu appeared* But I also don't think you'll do something so foolish to report kamuro

Arisu: Ohh then what if I report you for stealing that can of beer? *Arisu looks at Kiyo with a creepy smile*

Kamuro: Now wait a minute he didn't do anythi-

Kamuro was stooped by Kiyotaka since a few people started to look at them*  (Right now it was still day time as they just finished school for that day and kamuro tried to shoplift)

Kiyotaka: What if we make a deal? 

Arisu: ohh what kind of deal?

Kiyotaka: You can choose one game and if you win I'll do one thing that you ask BUT WHEN I WIN you will not target Kamuro or me at all from now on What do you say?

Arisu just started laughing while Kamuro stares at him in disbelief 

Arisu: What if I ask you to drop out?

Kiyotaka: Sure after all I can hardly imagine losing *Kiyotaka is being OOC I know but after observing arisu for a bit he realized that acting foolish or weak will not work*

Arisu: FuFuFu Ok but to make it fair you can choose the game

Kamuro: Wait wait Ayanokouji are you crazy? *kamuro asks with a worried expression*

Kiyo: It's fine and now Sakayanagi can you play chess?

Arisu: Of course and its quite funny since I wanted to ask you the same thing

Kiyo: We still have our uniform if its alright with you would you like to go to the library to play a match?

Arisu: Sure and what about you Kamuro-san? Will you come and watch your friend play with me?

Kamuro: Eh? Of course but Ayanokouji-kun are you sure?

Kiyo: Hmm? Well Its not like its an easier way out and I'm not giving away my points *he says that while he gives a glare to arisu*

Arisu: Don't worry I might ask you to become my slave after I win FuFu

Kamuro: Youu *Kamuro has an annoyed expression while she was glaring at Arisu*

Arisu: Anyway shall we get going?

Kiyo: Nods*

Kamuro: Sure

///

After they reach the library they started to play while Kamuro was looking at Kiyotaka feeling sorry for him*

Kamuro (Damm it I wonder does he really has a chance at winning?)

After 10 mins* 

Kamuro (I don't know much about chess but it does seem like they re on equal ground)

After 30 mins*

Arisu: FuFu It seems that I lost but It was quite an amazing game

Kiyo: I agree *he says while he's getting up form his chair*

Kiyo: Kamuro you alright? *Kiyo says while he looks at kamuro that has a surprised face*

Kamuro: Ehh? ah I'm fine its just hard to believe you won

Kiyo: Well I'm a bit good at chess and maybe a bit of a fast runner that's all tho

Arisu: FuFuFu now then if I remember right you told me when you win to not target kamuro or you is that correct?

Kiyo: Yes now then should we go back kamuro? 

Kamuro: Hm? Sure

Arisu: Wait a bit I want to confirm something

Kamuro: What now *she shows an annoyed expression again*

Arisu: Back then you started to speak with her because you knew I will try to talk to her about the shoplifting is that correct? *she says while looking at Kiyo*

Kiyo: Perhaps 

Kamuro Ehh? *kamuro looks surprised at kiyo with a small blush*

Kiyo: Now then if its fine could we take it as you won't target us?

Arisu: Sure but may I ask you to play with me from time to time as friends? *smiling*

Kiyo: Who knows

Kiyotaka and Kamuro leaves the library while Sakayanagi stays behind still looking at the chess board smiling and laughing 

Arisu: To think I'll meet him here but I guess I won't target him for now or as long as we play chess

///

Kiyo was walking back to the convenient store since he still needs to buy food and Kamuro decided to follow him*

Kamuro: Hey why go through all that trouble? *she asks with a small blush*

Kiyo: Hmm? I wouldn't say it was that troublesome and Kamuro *he says while turning to her*

Kamuro: What is it?

Kiyo: Would you like to eat together tomorrow at the cafeteria 

Kamuro: Eh where did that come from? 

Kiyo: Well I would say we became friend don't you think so? *Kiyo still doesn't understand friendship but that doesn't mean he can't learn*

Kamuro: Ah wel- Well alright I guess its fine *she says with a smirk*

Kamuro: Ohh right do you think its fine if we trade contact info? *she asks with red cheeks*

Kiyo: I don't mind and right now I need to buy something  from the store so see ya tomorrow Kamuro 

Kamuro: Cya Ayanokouji-kun *they traded contact info then parted for today*