Sleepy Big Boy Leader - Overhaul x Shigaraki

Start from the beginning

         "I don't know. . ." He sighs out as his face begins to feel hot and his head begins to spin slightly. 

         "Stain would know what to do in this position. How can you call yourself his equal when you can't even-" Spinner begins. 

         "I don't know," Shigaraki says sternly before turning to everyone. 

         Tomura knew this feeling, the feeling of warm fuzziness that was spreading itself across his entire body. "Crap," He mutters as he begins to shake. "I need space." He says looking at his group. 

          "How lame that's it? Take the time you need boss!" Twice says getting up to leave. The others look at the leader before leaving as well. 

         Shigaraki sits back in his chair placing his head in his hands as he begins to softly cry. "Why can't I just focus? I feel like I can't breathe." He says to himself as the tears roll down his face. "I can't be small right now. I can't." 

         Often times, Tomura uses his little space late at night when the others are asleep as a way to relax and destress from a long day. Due to the late-night work sessions, he has neglected a very important ritual to his everyday schedule. Never has he had the need to fall into little space during the day yet here he was trying to fight it away. 

         The blue-haired boy sniffles as tears continue to pour down his face. Suddenly there is a soft tap on his shoulder causing the boy to jump and look up at the person who touched him. There stood Overhaul holding out a soft handkerchief. 

        "Here, wipe your tears and blow your nose, you look rather disgusting." The man says rolling his eyes to the side. 

       Hearing the comment about being disgusting causes Shigaraki to let out a loud sob as he crashes his head back onto the table. This takes Overhaul by surprise as he takes a seat next to Tomura softly. 

        "Hey hey I'm sorry, that wasn't very nice of me was it?" 

        "Nuh uh." Shigi says softly bringing his head back up to make eye contact with the other boy. "Mean."

         "I am so sorry for speaking to you that way. Here let me dry your tears." He says as he takes the piece of cloth and dabs it under both eyes before drying the rest of the face. Once he is finished he gives a small smile to the younger boy. "All better?"

          "All better." 

        "Good," Overhaul tosses the fabric to the side as he looks at the boy once again, "Now how about you tell me what's gotten you so upset? Was it the meeting?" He asks waiting for a reply. 

        Tomura nods his head softly which Overhaul takes as a partial answer. "Use your words, why did the meeting make you upset?" He asks. 

        Shigaraki looks to the side before holding his hands together and playing with his thumbs. "Did a bad job." He says softly. 

         "Bad job? With recruiting that guy and his group?" This question earns a nod in return as Overhaul sighs. "You didn't do a bad job, sometimes people just don't like working with one another and that's okay. You still have other options correct?" the remark earns him another nod as he sighs again. "So all we have to do now is to continue searching for the right match okay? They are out there somewhere and once they get here the plan will work out exactly how you wanted it to go okay?" 

         "mm okie." Shigi says softly before yawning. 

        "Now on another note, I've noticed how tired you have been lately. Have you been getting good sleep little one?" He asks even though he already knows the answer. 

          "No. . ." the small one mumbles out hiding his face. 

           "Well that's no good, big boy leaders like yourself need to get lots of sleep so you can lead the group the best way possible." Overhaul says as he picks Tomura up softly. "Aren't you tired?"

          Shigi shakes his head before yawning which causes Overhaul to chuckle, "How silly you are. How about we take you to your room so you can take a nap? How does that sound?" 

        "Good," Tomura says softly as his eyes begin to shut simply just from the warmth he felt just being in Overhaul's arms. 

         "Off to nap time we go then," Overhaul says softly before leaving the room and heading to Shigi's room where he would help the little one get comfy for his nap time. 

         Although Overhaul knew that Tomura wouldn't remember the little space encounter, part of Overhaul is proud in the fact that he knows Tomura's deepest darkest secret. 

Hey folks, hope you liked this! I definitely love odd and unique pairings such as this one! I hope I did okay with the request! I had to rewrite it because Wattpad accidentally deleted all of the chapters I had worked on the other night. I promise those chapters are still coming! 

Please stay safe and don't forget to send in requests. 

Love you! 

~ Teddy Bumble

1467 words!