9

You woke up at 9 AM to a text from Tommy.

Bitch Boy

Im gonna come to your house to get you at noon

Fucking Idiot

Okie <3

You quickly showered then changed into the outfit you picked the day before. It was only 10 so you watched anime till he got there.

"Hey Tommy!" you said as you slipped your vans on.

"Hello idiot, come on lets go" he was blushing when you grabbed his hand. When you got to the fair you instantly went get funnel cakes.

"2 powdered funnel cakes" Tommy payed for them and gave you one.

"Thank you" you go to a booth and see you could win a giant stuffed bear.

"Im gonna win that for you" you laugh and roll your eyes.

"You can try" he won the game and gave you the bear.

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!" you hug him tightly. You two decide to go on a roller coaster and as your going you quickly run off to the bathroom. When you're washing your hands you were grabbed by your wrist.

"Hello Y/N~" E/N pulled you in and stroked your hair, you tried to push him off but he wouldnt budge.

"You know we're meant to be" He forces himself onto you kissing you, you try your best to push him off but you still cant. Someone pushed E/N away from you.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND" It was Tommy! You went up and punched E/N then went behind Tommy, he was a lot taller than you.

"Sorry but Y/N is my boyfriend, he must be cheating" Tommy looked at you with sadness in his eyes. He started walking out but you ran after him.

"TOMMY WAIT!!" you lost him... you tried calling him, texting him, everything but it didn't work you went to his house but no answer, you didn't really want to bother him either. You walked home with tears falling down your face. 'IM SO STUPID!'

Tommys POV

I ran as fast as I could and went straight to my room. 'Am I that stupid... did he really not love me...' I didnt cry but I didnt want to do anything either, I heard knocking on my door with I assumed was Y/N, I ignored it and eventually he went away. I checked the messages he sent me.

Fucking Idiot

Tommy please answer me! I need to explain what he meant

Tommy?

Bitch Boy?

Please respond!

TOMMY PLEASE RESPOND!

I'll leave you alone... please text me back... I love you <3

'I love you' It hurt reading that because I didn't know if he really did.

A/N: I hate that I did this but I wanted T E A, also I found out I can do this on my chromebook-o(≧o≦)o(^J^)(^!^)(^m^;)(ToT)◑__◐囧rz≧◇≦(○'ω'○)(=θωθ=)└(^o^)┘(︶^︶)↖(^ω^)↗ Idk what to think of these- N E WAYZ BYEEE