LATE NEW YEARS SPECIAL

A/N: Idky I didnt think to do new years specials until now smh

"TOMMYYYYYY I WANT CUDDLESSSS" You tell him, he was staying over for a week just to hang out and he was editing a video on your computer.

"Just a minute" You rolled your eyes and played with his hair making it floofy. You started humming 'Electric Love' laughing at the clips of the video he was editing.

"MEXICAN DREAM" You fell to the floor, you had looked at the clock and realized it was an hour till midnight.

"Tommy, didnt we promise the SMP we'd be on the general discord for new years?" He quickly joined the server and went on the discord.

"HELLO" You and Tommy shouted at the same time laughing.

"Do you kids have apple juice to toast for new years" Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Nope, who toasts for new years anymore" everyone started talking and we ended up doing a video call(dream had his camera off) you yawned and leaned on Tommys shoulder.

"You two are such a cute couple!" you smiled then whispered to Tommy.

"You own my cuddles" he rolled his eyes then put his arm around you. It had turned midnight.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" The couples kissed, they talk for a little more than you two left. Tommy laid in the bed to go to sleep and you cuddled against him and fell asleep.

A/N: I lost ALL my motivation for this chapter which is why its so short but luckily its just a special :D BUH BYE