10

You couldn't help feeling sick from that, you waited for him to respond, tears running down your face. Your stomach hurt horribly. 'I dont wanna lose someone that actually cares about me' you got a text, hoping it was from Tommy but it was from Tubbo.

Toby the bee

What happened with you and Tommy..?

Y/N(future)Innit(Tubbos text name for you)

It was a misunderstanding because of my ex... please tell him to text me back

You lay on your bed sadly, hoping Tommy would contact you in anyway possible. You barely ate or drank anything that day, and finally at 10 Tommy called you.

"Y/N..?" tears ran down your face.

"TOMMY! I SWEAR THAT WAS MY EX! I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU I LOVE YOU!" you two sat there in silence for a moment.

"He really was your ex"

"Yea, I hate him so much..." you and Tommy laughed a bit about the misunderstanding.

"C-can I come over?"

"Of course... I think we both need some cuddles right now" he laughed, you really loved his laugh. After 30 minutes Tommy got there and you jumped into his arms, you saw his eyes were slightly puffy from crying, you knew yours were worse though. You made some popcorn then grabbed blankets and turned on a movie, you kissed Tommy's cheek.

"Sorry for making you worry" he chuckled.

"Sorry for making you worry" you put your head on his lap and closed your eyes(this is not meant to be sexual a lot of people do this even with their best friends) a couple hours later you got a call from your mom so you answered it.

"Hello, erm, Kon'nichiwa(hello)" the person who spoke wasn't your mom.

"Im sorry to inform you but your mother is dead... it says in her will you get everything she owns and that she loves you(idk how this works ;-;)" 

"O-ok.." you hung up and dropped your phone.

"Y/N?" you dropped to the ground crying.

"No... no... NO!" Tommy put his hand on your back to comfort you.

"What happened?" you explained what the guy had told you.

"Wait... wont you have to live with your dad?!" you froze...

"If I can keep up the good work with the streaming I hopefully wont, I-Ill buy a small apartment" and with the money you got, you did, you had everything you needed, except your mom... she had a little shrine in the living room for her.

"I love you mom... I miss you" you smiled at the picture of her, she looked amazing. 'I love you too' you could practically hear her say.

A/N: I have a great idea for something for this fanfic in the future :D Look forward to writing and posting the next part, lots of love!