1

You was yelling a lot during your stream and you were running out of air. 'I can't wait till I can get the surgery' he thought to himself. You decided to play sky wars

"OKKKKK GUYS IM GOING TO- FUCK" you was hit off of his island already.

"IWANAIDE(Don't say that) (sorry if that's not what it means idk Japanese so I'm using a translator)!" Your mom shouted from down stairs.

"GOMEN(Sorry)" the chat kept saying 'LOL' your phone dinged, you got a DM on Twitter, from Dream?! 

"Sorry stream but I got to go! SEE YOU TOMORROW!!" You end the stream and read the message.

Dream

Would you like to join the SMP?

You read that again shocked.

Y/N

Of course I would!

He sent you the IP address for it and you typed it in.

Y/N

I'll join it tomorrow 😁

You lay on your bed excited to join, you looked on your Twitter and saw a lot of people had followed you! (Idk their usernames ;-; but it's most of the people on the Dream SMP) The next day you started your stream then logged onto the SMP.

Dream: Hello Y/N, join vc 2

You joined the vc and Dream was yelling at someone named Tommy.

"Uhm hEllo" your voice cracked when you said that.

"Dream who's this?" 

"This is Y/N he's new to the server"

"Who's your favorite woman?" Weird question to ask a stranger.

"Uhm... Kiyoko from Haikyuu, that lady is a GODESS" your stream filled with 'simp'

"Wrong it's the queen" you rolled your eyes.

"Bitch I'm not even from London" Dream showed you around and you saw L'manburg.

"Can I live here?" 

"Are you American?" 

"No, I'm J a p a n e s e" you heard a knock on your door.

"Imusutorimingu wa hairanai(I'm streaming don't come in)"

"Gomen!" She walked away.

"Firstly, you have to ask Wilbur since he is the president, secondly, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?" You laughed. Someone joined 'WilburSoot' you recognized that name! Wilbur Soot wrote one of your favorite songs!

"You lucky Wilbur is on"

TommyInnit: Wilbur join vc 2

"Hello?" You were really excited to meet Wilbur.

"Hi, Uhm I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you" 

"Y/N wants to know if he can live in L'manburg"

"Are you American" 

"Nope, Japanese"

"Sure" you built a cute house.

(It won't let me add a picture)

"This is the cutest house ever" you tell you stream.

"Well I'm going to go! Talk to you later stream!" You end the stream, you stay on to collect materials. You see Tommy join back then see a notification on twitch.

TommyInnit has started a stream

You watched it and saw he was going to his hill house thing. You quickly ran over there and hit him then ran away.

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK!" You heard him shout on his stream. He joined your vc.

"Y/N WHYD YOU HIT ME"

"Cause I can Bitch boy" you laugh.

"Least favorite on the smp" he laughed.

"Aww thank you! You're my least favorite too" it hurt saying that a little, you obviously didn't mean it.