5

Your dad had beaten you more and same with the kids at school, the bullying got worse... luckily your mom had great news for you.

"Ugoite ita(were moving)" You got so excited!

"Doko?(Where?)

"Rondon(London)" You got really excited, thats where Tommy lives! You quickly went to pack and texted Tommy.

Fucking Idiot

BITCH BOY GUESS WHAT

Bitch Boy

What?

Fucking Idiot

IM MOVING TO LONDON!!

He responded by calling you.

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY MOVING TO LONDON!?

"HELL YEA!!!"

The next week you got to London, you and Tommy had planned to meet at a nearby cafe. When you got there you saw Tommy talking to someone else, you didnt recognize them. You start whispering the words to 'Your new boyfriend' as you walk over to them.

"Hey bitch boy!" you saw that he was talking to Wilbur, THE WIlbur Soot, they probably just bumped into each other.

"Hey Y/N!" you sat down and you three talked for a while. You got a text from your ex boyfriend... 'Weird..' you read it and was shocked.

E/N

I want you back <3

He had called you, which started playing Wilburs song since it was your ringtone.

"Uhm... Ill be right back" You quickly got up and went outside.

"Y/N~ Ive missed you, Im sorry for what I did in the past"

"Fuck you E/N you cheated on me... 3 TIMES! I GAVE YOU 3 CHANCES SO NO!" You honestly hated him.

"Y/N, we can make it right~ please baby..."

"DO NOT CALL ME BABY! AND DO NOT EVER CALL ME! I TOLD YOU THIS BEFORE BITCH" You hung up and saw Tommy behind you.

"Who was that?" tears start forming but you try your best to keep them in.

"My ex... he cheated on me three times and says he wants me back..." you hug Tommy letting the tears fall.

"Dumb bitch" Tommy mumbles but you heard it, it made you smile, he was an amazing person, and what was even better was that you would be going to the same university. He went over to your place, after asking if he could stay the night, you two decided to stream.

"HEYYYY" The chat filled with 'OOOOOO' seeing Tommy.

"AS YOU KNOW I MOVED TO LONDON SO ME AND BITCH BOY ARE STREAMING, CAUSE I GOT INVITED TO PLAY AMONG US SO WERE JUST GONNA TAKE TURNS" You joined with Smajor, James, Shlatt, Tubbo, Dream, George, Sapnap, Niki, and Wilbur.

"HELLO" you and Tommy shout at the same time.

"OOOOO TOMMYS WITH YOU STILL" Wilbur teases confusing everyone.

"They were at a cafe earlier, I bumped into them" The game started and you were a crewmate.

"DAMN IT" You do weapons and at least 3 people passed, just as you finished a body was reported.

"Where?" it was Shlatts body and it was in nav.

"I think Im cleared cause like 3 people saw me doing weapons" the three people agreed. The next round you got trapped in elec with Dream, luckily O2 was called and there was a stack kill.

"DREAM WAS GOING TO KILL ME IN ELEC, THE DOORS CLOSED AND HE STARTED CHASING ME AROUND" everyone voted Dream and he was an imposter. The next round Tubbo had killed in front of Niki and we won the game! You played for hours before your mom told you to go to bed. You pulled out a bed from underneath your own. You laid there with your Haikyuu and My Hero Academia blankets.(Your mom set up the house)

"Night Tommy"

"Night Y/N"

"Love you" You said to your anime plushies.

Tommys POV

"Love you" I felt my face go red, I looked over at him, about to say it back when I realize that he said it to his plushies. 'I kinda wish he said it to me too...' I thought.