"OK, OK! H-h-hold up!" He pressed the blade against my pinkie. "HOLD UP!" I shrieked. "I'll talk dirty to you, damn it! I've just never done this before! Give me a second!"

                        "One Mississippi," he rumbled.

                        "I need to think!" Talk dirty to him? How the hell was I supposed to do that, when my fingers were on the line? "Shouldn't you be icing your face, or something? Give a girl a minute to breathe! My heart is like a jackhammer!"

                        "The more I look at it, the more I favor your pinky. It's kind of cute." Ferro ignored my chatting and scraped off nail polish from my pinky. "I'll make the choice easier, tigrotta." He spoke as if talking to a child, and it was scary as fúck. "This little piggy went to market—" he sang.

                        "My panties are s-s-o wet," I cut him off in a rush, and Ferro's blade paused. He wanted me to talk dirty to him, so I'd talk dirty to him. He was the one with the upper hand...for now. "I meant it when I said I was soaked. I'm soaked..."

                        "Because of me," he added on. I realized he was coaching me. "Make your voice sexier than that because you sound constipated. Hoarser. Slower." He demonstrated by dropping his voice to a level that made my legs quiver. "It's all about the performance, Scarlett."

                        "All because of you, big boy," I purred out, seeking the rest of my words carefully, and in one last dire attempt to save my little piggy fingers, I tried to really hit a home run. "And—and I'm so hot, like a fireplace—"

                        "A fireplace?" Ferro snickered loudly. "Just say your pússy is dripping wet. Get right to the point when you talk dirty. I don't need any metaphors, or similes. You're tight, and wet. Real men can get the picture pretty quickly, and I certainly don't want to stick my p3nis in a fireplace."

                        "I didn't know I was taking Professor Ferro's Dirty Talk 101 course."

                        "Professor Ferro would also refuse to stick his díck into a fireplace," he reiterated teasingly. "Now fix."

                        I felt like my face was in a fireplace. "My pússy dripping wet," I corrected obediently. I remembered when I couldn't even say the P word. And when I barely cursed, too. This man was unreal. Ferro had changed me in so many ways, in such a short amount of time. And even when he was cruel and mean, not a second went by that I wasn't aching for his touch.

                        As if knowing what I was thinking, Ferro pressed his er3ction a little harder into my ass, and my mouth parted in a gasp, and in both shock and humiliation of my reaction to him, I slammed my mouth shut. That should not have turned me on.

But it did. And I wanted him. Even if it was pure raging insanity at this point.

"Finger yourself," he said huskily.

                        "What?"

                        "You heard me. Now."

                        This was going to far. "No," I ground out.

                         "You will do as I say, Scarlett," he said.