Part 8

This part is somewhat short but so are all of them so oh well

You were walking to DADA when Cedric came over to you. "Can we talk for a minute?" You were confused but you said sure. "Ok" He says as he takes you to a corridor that was empty. "I was wondering if you could go to the ball with me." He looks you in the eyes as he says this, "I'm sorry but I'm already going with someone else" you look away from his eyes to the floor. "Oh, could I ask who?" You knew he would ask this, "Draco." You look him back in the eyes. "Sorry" you say and look back at the ground "No it's fine but we should probably get to class" you nod your head and walk away.

Professor Moody was talking but you weren't listening to single bit of it and it didn't matter because he was just doing a review of what you had learned yesterday. At least this class was with Ravenclaw though, because there were only two other houses and both had a person you didn't really want to talk to in. Class got dismissed and you packed up your things and set off to your next class which was potions with Slytherin. "Hey y/n" you hear Draco from behind you, "Wow I didn't know that you knew my first name" you smirk and say sarcastically. "Haha very funny. But I heard that Diggory asked you to the ball?" you look at him, "What about it?" "Well what did you say?" "I said no" you look away from him. Why did he care so much about you life? "Ok just wondering" you look back at him, "Why do you care so much? Out of the four years we've been here you haven't talked to me other than this year. Why?" "I really don't know" "Whatever, see you in potions" you walk away that way you could get to potions on time.

You were sitting next to Hermoine in potions making some random potion you forgot the name of and so far nothing severely bad happened. I mean small fireworks flew out of some kids potions but that was all. Once you and Hermoine finished your potions you gave them to Snape. He looked surprised to see that your was the right color sense it normally wasn't but to you that was good. You got back to your seat and sat down. Harry and Ron were behind you and Harry asked, "How did you make the potion right? This is one of the hardest potions we've made this year!?" You shrug, "How would I know?"

As you were sitting in the courtyard after classes had finished Cedric came up to you, "Bagman wants to see all the champions to give us something." You get up and say, "Ok" and follow him

Once you got there Bagman said that this would tell us what the next task is, and handed us all an egg. You walked to your dorm and placed on top of the dresser and went down to dinner. You practically running to get there on time even though it didn't really matter. Once you got there you sat down next to Hermoine and told her about the egg, "So when will you open it?" She asked, "I don't know, not today."

I'm just going to point out that you are now calling Draco his name and not Malfoy