Part 3

You were walking to Dumbledore's office since it was almost nine and when you got there he was waiting for you outside. "So you got my letter." He says, "Yes professor" he says the password to get in and you follow him up the steps. "You may sit" so you sit down in a chair that was in front of his desk. He then sits down across from you. "You are probably wondering what your professor was talking about yesterday, correct?" You nodded your head at this. "Well, she saw in your cup something that means, you will be the most powerful witch of the century which we have never seen from a student before." Your jaw dropped, you weren't expecting that at all. Of course you didn't know what to expect but it wasn't that. "I figured you would be surprised. But I do want you to know, this could be good or bad and I do not want you to use this in the wrong way." "Yes professor." "So, we will act like we never knew this and you will continue your life the way you were before." You nod your head, "Now, I believe you need to get to class, so when you get there tell them that I needed you for something." "Ok professor" "You may leave now but remember, if you ever need me I will always be of assistance." You nod your head and walk out.

"So what did he say!" Harry and Ron ask at the same time. You, Harry, Ron and Hermoine were all sitting in the library and you had told them that Dumbledore wanted to talk in his office. "He said that I would be the most powerful witch of the century." You said this quietly sense you didn't want anyone to hear, and all of there jaws dropped. "WHAT!?!?" Ron yells "Shhhhhhhh!" You and Hermoine both say. "Yeah, but he also said to continue with my life the way I had before." "Oh" Ron says, he sounded kind of disappointed. "Hey he doesn't want me to turn out like you-know-who" you say back to him. "I guess that makes sense" "Yeah" you look back down at the book you were reading for muggle studies.

  The next day you were in defense against the dark arts (I'll call it DADA from now on) and moody wanted us to block the imperius curse which only you and Harry were able to do so far. Of course it was easier for you but you expected that. He kept on making Harry block it though obviously taking interest in him, so you just sat at your desk not paying attention.

Later that day you were in the library reading about past triwizard tournaments, when you saw something about a Yule Ball. You were good at dancing but you didn't like too, so you weren't that exited. Then out of no where Draco comes and sits next to you. "Reading about the Triwizard Tournament huh?" You rolled your eyes still reading the book. "Yeah what about it?" "We'll see your going to get your hopes up, and then when you don't get picked your gonna be all sad" he makes a pouty face after he says that. "Who says I put my name in?" "Oh so you think that I didn't see you put your name in?" "At least I'm brave enough to. I don't see you putting your name in." He glared at you then gets up and walks away. You had no idea what that was for but you really didn't care.

  You were in your laying on your bed fidgeting with your rings while thinking about the tournament. Malfoy was right about one thing, you were getting your hopes up on getting picked but you wouldn't be super mad if you didn't get picked.