Part 4

It was the day the other schools were arriving and you didn't know if you were exited or nervous. You hadn't heard of these schools many times before so you didn't know what to expect of them. First Beauxbatons arrived then Durmstrang, but you noticed someone from Durmstrang who you had seen before. Viktor Krum. You didn't like him at all but you didn't know that he was still in school.

  All the schools were seated in the great hall and Dumbledore was giving a speech about how we would be doing things this year. Most of the students from Hogwarts weren't paying attention because he had already given all of you this speech. Once he finished you were able to enjoy the feast. "Y/n, y/n!" You heard Oliver saying behind you. (he still is in school for this) "What?" You say as you turn around. "Come with me." "Ok?" You get up and follow him. You realized he was taking you to the quidditch pitch. "Why are we going to the quidditch pitch Wood." (You call people you aren't friends with by last names most of the time) "Dumbledore said that every house could do one game against each house to show Krum how we play." "Ah" You were happy about this sense you loved playing quidditch. Once you got there you got dressed for quidditch and started practicing for tomorrow sense all the games were tomorrow.

  It was the next day and the first match was Gryffindor vs. Slytherin, the two houses that were pretty much taught to hate each other. You knew you would win because 1 Malfoy is there seeker and he's not really that good and 2 Gryffindor hasn't lost a single match sense you became there seeker in your first year. The match started a little while later and Gryffindor was winning 50-20. Malfoy was following your every move with his eyes. So out of nowhere you dive on your broom to the ground, and as you predicted, he followed. At the last second, you pull up and you hear Malfoy hit the ground. Hard. You felt kind of bad but this is also quidditch and people get hurt all the time. A little while later you see the snitch and you fly over to it as fast as possible and grab it. "GRYFFINDOR WINS" all you hear is a bunch of cheers so you fly down with the rest of your team and they lift you up over their shoulders and start walking back to the common room.

  The next few days went by so fast and everyone was waiting for tonight when the champions would be announced. You had seen a lot of people put there names in including Cedric Diggory who's parents used to be very good friends of your parents before they died. Now you two were good friends but you were pretty sure that he would be one of the champions for Hogwarts.

It was finally time for dinner and everyone ate decently fast just so Dumbledore could announce the champions. Once everyone finished eating he brought out the goblet. It was finally time for the champions to be announced. Dumbledore starts to talk, "If you hear your name called come up here and go to the room behind that door," he points towards a door behind him. He started with Beauxbatons and all you heard from there was Fleur Delacour then Durmstrang and of course Krum was picked but you didn't hear the other person. Again. "And now for Hogwarts," a piece of parchment flew out of the goblet "Cedric, Diggory," everyone clapped and cheered including you which Harry was kind of surprised about. "and," another piece of parchment flew out. "Y/n, Potter." Everyone was clapping and cheering again and you walked into the room that Dumbledore had pointed to. When you walked in there everyone was standing around the fireplace, you stood next to Cedric. "Maybe we'll become good friends again" Cedric says still looking at the fire. "Maybe" you never really knew why you stopped talking to him you just kind of, did.

After a few minutes Dumbledore, and others came in and just said a bunch of rules about the tournament. Overall it sounded easy but then there's the reason why it stopped. You went to bed that night thinking about what the tasks would be. There were so many possibilities that you just gave up. But there a was this one thought nagging at your mind, who did conjure the dark mark. You knew that you should stop thinking about it but you couldn't.