Part 1

You were on the Hogwarts Express going back to Hogwarts, you were sitting next to Harry, Ron, and Hermoine like you always had but you actually had something to talk about this time. "I still want to know who took my wand and conjured the dark mark." Harry says as he looks out the window. "I don't know, but I have my suspicions." You say looking down at your hands and fidgeting with your rings. "Like who?" Ron and Hermoine ask in unison. "I'm not saying because I don't want to start any trouble between people" You say as you look back up. "Can you at least tell us if we saw them?" Ron says. "No" You all pretty much stopped talking after that.

  The train finally arrives at Hogwarts and you get on the carriage to get to the castle. "I feel bad for the first years and Hagrid. Having to go in the boats in this weather sounds awful." Harry says, it was true, the rain was coming down so hard, you could hardly see ten feet in front of you. "Yeah. They'll all be soaked." You say. "And cold" Hermoine adds. Your all walking up the steps of the castle and you still think that it's incredible how big Hogwarts was.
  Everyone sat down at their tables and Dumbledore began his speech about the sorting hat which you had already heard many times before so you weren't listening. Once all of the first years were sorted Dumbledore started to speak again but you didn't listen to most of it until you heard this, "This year our school will be holding the triwizard tournament. If you don't know what this is, it is a set of tasks 6 champions (for my story it's 2 kids from each school) from three schools have to complete." Says Dumbledore. "You might be wondering who can enter and what other schools will be here? Well, for safety reasons you must be 14 or older, and I will be putting an age line around the goblet which you will put your names and school. The other schools, they are Beauxbatons and Durmstrang. Now you all can enjoy the feast."

  Later that night you were in your dorm(you also don't share a dorm with anyone) laying in bed thinking about the triwizard tournament. You knew that you would enter mainly because with would be something to do. Of course you were disappointed that there was no quidditch sense that was what you were best at but you hoped that you would get chosen for Hogwarts. A little while later you fell asleep.