Part 5

I didn't write about the wand weighing and all that because I just figured it wouldn't be that important.

The first task was coming up soon and you had absolutely no idea what it was. Then one night you were walking around by the edge of the woods and you saw dragons. You hated to see them all locked up like that, you knew what it was like. There were six, just like there were champions. Two horntails, two fireballs, and two green welshes. You figured the only reason they would be on school grounds would be for a task so you figured that the first task would be something with dragons. You just hoped that if you couldn't choose that you would get the horntail.

The first task was tomorrow and you thought that you would be nice and tell Cedric what you saw a few nights ago. So when you saw him in the hallways you pulled him down a corridor that no one was in. "The first task is something with dragons." You say the second you stop, "What- wait, how do you know" "I was going for a walk and saw them caged up in the forest." You cringe as you say this. He looks at you with an almost worried expression on his face then says, "Well thanks for the help." He nods once as he walks back the way he was heading. You just stood there for a second then you ran to get to your class on time.

It was the day of the task and you knew what you would do for each dragon. You were walking through the halls when you a familiar voice, "Are you scared pottah?" Malfoy says as he walks up next to you and smirks. "No, why would I?" You say coolly while looking forward. "Well you don't seem to be your normal self" "Oh so you observe me now I see, well you obviously weren't observing well enough sense I haven't changed a bit." He rolls his eyes and just walks away. You always wonder why he wastes his time talking to you. Doesn't he have better things to do?

It was time for lunch and the first task was going to start within the next two hours. You hardly ate sense your nerves were starting to act up now. And you had to keep reminding yourself that you knew what you would do no matter what, whether you knew it would work or not, that was the way you would do it.

Sorry this part isn't that long but the next part get interesting